• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to buy iphone15 pro max 1Tb from Canada

ccgeek07

TF Premier
not yet.but its unlocked phone, so there shouldn't be any problem with using it in India
I'm concerned with respect to 5G Bands, VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Samsung Pay, Call Recording, future updates among others.
If you have any info, pls enlighten.

techhdate

TF Premier
I'm concerned with respect to 5G Bands, VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Samsung Pay, Call Recording, future updates among others.
If you have any info, pls enlighten.
all of the mentioned above will have no problem if u buy a unlocked phone .except for the warranty..only apple provides international warranty

ccgeek07

TF Premier
all of the mentioned above will have no problem if u buy a unlocked phone .except for the warranty..only apple provides international warranty
We're buying Unlocked phone only. I'm concerned because of differences between Indian and US versions.
For instance, I read that 'Call Recording' is not available in US version whereas Indian versions have default built-in.

If you know anyone using it already in India, you can confirm.

techhdate

TF Premier
We're buying Unlocked phone only. I'm concerned because of differences between Indian and US versions.
For instance, I read that 'Call Recording' is not available in US version whereas Indian versions have default built-in.

call recording function are based on the country code..its a easy fix just by changing the country code to India...you wont miss anything

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No Iphone from any country has call recording i assure it and it has major feature which is varied country wise for instance
Usa has 2-E-sim support
India has 1 Physical and 1 E-sim support
Japan has 2 Physical Sim support.

ccgeek07

TF Premier
No Iphone from any country has call recording i assure it and it has major feature which is varied country wise for instance
Usa has 2-E-sim support
India has 1 Physical and 1 E-sim support
Japan has 2 Physical Sim support.
we're looking for Samsung, not Apple

ccgeek07

TF Premier
It has one drawback it will have 1 sim support as USA samsung doesnt allow 2-sims :)
Still worth if for peeps like me who have just one sim
my uncle got Z Fold 4 for 30K from USA Last year.
All Samsung phones in US has only single sim? Are you sure?