• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to buy iphone15 pro max 1Tb from Canada

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Understandable init
But what do you think does 1TB variant make sense?
Too much extra storage and price of it will be around 2000$ not worth it you can get good Pc in 1000$ and phone will get obsolete in max 5-6 years it will not be usefull.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Sir, not everyone think about budget like us.
& Companies must be doing some research before introducing.
Yes they only make a certain % of phones with such large storage considering they want the entry barrier to be low so that they can eventually charge customers for subscriptions like iCloud+

If you want to give AAPL 2000 dolares, it's better to invest 2000 dolares in AAPL than spend 2000 dolares worth of AAPL stuff

deep@vie

TF Legend
Yes they only make a certain % of phones with such large storage considering they want the entry barrier to be low so that they can eventually charge customers for subscriptions like iCloud+

If you want to give AAPL 2000 dolares, it's better to invest 2000 dolares in AAPL than spend 2000 dolares worth of AAPL stuff
I bought 15 Pro max 256Gb only for my wife she was adamant for 1Tb though.
Will use cloud+. Or she might flip it by the time 256gb vanishes.
But there are people I know have bought 1Yb variants & are happy with that.
So, it's very much subjective .

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why to have second storage while one is enough.
Personal preference agreed but comparing the price of 1tb hard drive and 1tb iPhone will definately make sense.
but if you have lots of money go for 1tb without 2nd thought sir.
Last and most important once data gone in iphone if any hardware issue all of your data will be gone & in harddrive lots of companies like seagate helps you to retreive it.