• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points on AMEX MRCC

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me the best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points by doing 4 transactions of Rs. 1500 on AMEX MRCC

Any suggestions to add money to paytm wallet/ amazon pay / buy gift vouchers?

What I use these days. I use paylater app Simpl very reliable app. In this app bills gets generated like Credit Card every 15 days. So i do all my spendings in this app up to thresold and repay ysing amex 2 txn done.

I load 1500 in amazon pay and use it for utility bills and many apps like swiggy zomato and ride sharing apps.

Now 1 get from weeknd outings or some big purchase.
In Simpl , let say if bill is 3000 , can you repay like 1500,1500 using amex credit card ?

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In Simpl , let say if bill is 3000 , can you repay like 1500,1500 using amex credit card ?
Hmm depends.

so bill gets generated on 15th and 30th kf every month. So I try to sepnd only 1500 in each cycle.

ofcourse if you spend more say for example between 1 to 14 you sepnd 3400 so yeah you can repay in advance as 1500 and 1900 from card so on 15 bill will be zero.

however on 15th if your bill is generated as 3400 than you have to make payment in one go

Hmm depends.

so bill gets generated on 15th and 30th kf every month. So I try to sepnd only 1500 in each cycle.

ofcourse if you spend more say for example between 1 to 14 you sepnd 3400 so yeah you can repay in advance as 1500 and 1900 from card so on 15 bill will be zero.

however on 15th if your bill is generated as 3400 than you have to make payment in one go
simpl is waste .. it is not allowing to pay in parts even before due date , also in make payment page only paytm UPI is present forget above paying via credit card ,, such a junk app