• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points on AMEX MRCC

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me the best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points by doing 4 transactions of Rs. 1500 on AMEX MRCC

Any suggestions to add money to paytm wallet/ amazon pay / buy gift vouchers?

Rohit8055

TF Buzz
I want to buy Amazon pay gift card from AMEX card... Accumulate it monthly and want to pay LIC Installment/ Recharge/ Electricity /Gas..... Earlier I used to accumulate it... But now not able to buy Amazon pay gift card... Can any one tell how to buy it?. Or any other way to do 4 transaction on MRCC card and that amount can be used later....

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I want to buy Amazon pay gift card from AMEX card... Accumulate it monthly and want to pay LIC Installment/ Recharge/ Electricity /Gas..... Earlier I used to accumulate it... But now not able to buy Amazon pay gift card... Can any one tell how to buy it?. Or any other way to do 4 transaction on MRCC card and that amount can be used later....
buy amazon gift card from amazon, but u will miss 3X though.

Dash

TF Buzz
+
fastag recharge
nps tier1 (if u want yly 50k to be contributed for IT exemption)
Broadband mly subscription on auto mode (if ur mly plan exceeds 1.5k like airtel above 200gbps speed unlimited plan)
Hi, I have plat amex travel card but its not working for nps, it says it doesn’t support amex card. Any other way where I can achieve the milestones?

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
I got same problem with axis. Looks like they have now stop loading Paytm wallet using credit card on partner apps like Zomato, dunzo etc. You can load using there Paytm app.
Same here, i was loading money to paytm wallet through zomoto since November 2022, it was perfectly working till last month.

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
this month's bill got generated and I made a spent of 22K but still, 1K reward points didn't get credited to my account. do you have an idea when will it reflect?
did you spend 22k in calendar month or billing cycle?
Also, you need to enroll for bonus 1k points in the link in amex mrcc page. did you enroll for this benefit?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unable to use Amex card in airtel mini wallet. It is not taking Amex. visa and mc credit cards are still working. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Unable to use Amex card in airtel mini wallet. It is not taking Amex. visa and mc credit cards are still working. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?
I have this since first week of Feb. I asked here many times but everyone said it is working for them. So don't know if it is limited to some users.