• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way for Hdfc credit card bill payment

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to pay Hdfc credit card bill of around 1 lac. I hold hdfc platinum dc and idfc wealth dc and sbi rupay debit card. I want to know a way of bill payment where i can get some cashback.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Payzapp allows you to pay your HDFC credit card bill with your HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card (Atleast for the Visa variant). However, I'm not sure whethet it gets cashback for it or not.

Hi,
I own a HDFC Millennia Master DC. I used to pay my CC bills ( Axis Ace, Amazon ICICI & Millennia) using PayTM wallet earlier. Since the Wallet usage is restricted, is there any way now to pay the bill and get rewarded? I am aware that HDFC bill pay offers 1% for non HDFC CC payments. Any other alternatives for the HDFC CC payments?

MrJJ

TF Premier
Hi,
I own a HDFC Millennia Master DC. I used to pay my CC bills ( Axis Ace, Amazon ICICI & Millennia) using PayTM wallet earlier. Since the Wallet usage is restricted, is there any way now to pay the bill and get rewarded? I am aware that HDFC bill pay offers 1% for non HDFC CC payments. Any other alternatives for the HDFC CC payments?
SBI Unipay .

1711112161035.png