• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Value for Money Way for Hotel Booking

kshitij_0

TF Ace
What are your thoughts about the websites/cards which provide best value for money hotel booking experience?
How do you personally book hotels and why?
Primarily, I am asking about domestic hotels. If you have some peculiar knowledge about international once then also you can tell us.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
What are your thoughts about the websites/cards which provide best value for money hotel booking experience?
How do you personally book hotels and why?
Primarily, I am asking about domestic hotels. If you have some peculiar knowledge about international once then also you can tell us.
Corporates get a really good fare on hotels. Used corporate fares for personal trips and got even premium hotels at massive discount (once stayed at Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai for 7k a night).

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can you please tell us how did you book via corporate fares
Every firm has a dedicated department for managing business travel. Just reach out to them and ask for it. As payment is made at check-out and no other approval is generally required, so they don't think much about it as I am not sending them bills for reimbursement anyway in case of personal trips.

Last edited:

bugmenot

TF Ace
Another way is to send a direct enquiry to booking office of the hotel concerned from your office email and clearly asking for corporate pricing for the rooms you are looking for and also clearly stating that it will be personally settled at check out. If the hotel/ group has a tie up with your organisation then they will provide the corporate rates applicable for you.
Before doing so, it's better to take prior permission from your company. It may create problems because purpose of visit is personal but you are using identity as corporate.