• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best usage of Axis Vistara Infinite free business class ticket & CV Gold club

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey Ashish are you sure / things have changed now ? Just wanted to reconfirm before making a booking via points.
Initially I was told no tickets purchased via points is not allowed to upgrade in month of august .
But after that I have done it thrice and it worked properly ,
Jus call customer support
Keep them on call
Book ur tickt online against points ,
Jus confirm with them before purchase will they upgrade ,
If they say yes , just share ur pnr
They will immidiately share with u payment link of diffrnc in tax which will be less than Rs.100 per ticket .

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Vistara probably has the easiest customer service to deal with.

Call them up, they're super helpful, knowledgeable and quick.

Just tell them what you wanna do and they'll try.

You can ask that you wanna book a flight with points and then use a one-class upgrade. They'll check if there's award availability, if there's seats to upgrade you as well and deal with the whole thing which involves several teams.

By far they have been the easiest and most efficient airline to deal with. It's a pleasure to call their customer service, they also pick up calls nearly immediately.

AJ-

TF Buzz
is the upgrade vouchers valid only on domestic travel? read somewhere it is valid on international too.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can book through points and use upgrade voucher. I did it last week. BLR>DEL, premium economy to business
I was also informed by the Vistara Gold CC that upgrade vouchers are only for revenue booking. Not sure if their system permits it anyway, or things have been quietly changed recently.

Tanuj1

TF Buzz
Anyone needs a vistara premium economy ticket voucher before 14th Oct.... kindly dm.... it would be a good deal for both