• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite Card CV Gold - SIA Benefits

joshmas

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I recently got a Axis Vistara Infinite credit card which as you all know apart from the free business class voucher, class upgrade voucher, also gives Gold membership. This membership gives multiple benefits while flying on Vistara. Being a partner airline, we can also get the same benefits on Singapore Airlines. And I am a Singapore Airlines FFP member too.

I would like to know how to use Vistara benefits on SIA? The SIA customer care ppl do not have an answer, and they are not sure. I have already booked tickers on SIA. I want to know how I can get gold membership benefits while flying SIA. If anyone has done/knows, please help

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A few points from my recent travel on Singapore Airlines using Vistara Gold card
1. You can use Business Class Check in counters
2. You get complimentary Lounge access
3. Priority boarding and baggage arrival.
4. You can add the miles on your Vistara card for travel done on Singapore.

Maybe you car also allowed some additional baggage allowance. Im not sure about this.

joshmas

TF Buzz
A few points from my recent travel on Singapore Airlines using Vistara Gold card
1. You can use Business Class Check in counters
2. You get complimentary Lounge access
3. Priority boarding and baggage arrival.
4. You can add the miles on your Vistara card for travel done on Singapore.

Maybe you car also allowed some additional baggage allowance. Im not sure about this.
So in my case I have already booked tickets on SIA. So all I need to do is, go to business class counter and show my CV Gold membership card? And then go to KrisFlyer lounge in Singapore and show the card?

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So in my case I have already booked tickets on SIA. So all I need to do is, go to business class counter and show my CV Gold membership card? And then go to KrisFlyer lounge in Singapore and show the card?
Yes for the boarding part.
For Lounge access @ Bangalore, i was given a coupon
@ SIngapore, it was printed on the Boarding pass

sushilyadav

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently I travelled to Melbourne via Singapore Airlines. I m gold member of vistara courtesy Axis VI CC.
I booked economy tickets through Singapore Airlines website with layover in Singapore.
At T3 New Delhi i showed my vistara gold card n i was offered business class counter check-in with priority tagging of baggage.
I also got Krisflyer Gold Lounge Access in Singapore printed on my boarding pass. It was a nice lounge as compared to other lounges in Singapore airport with less people and good food and alcohol options.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

Supposed I Have gold membership under my cv id through axis Vistara infinity card but I booked economy class tickets from other cv id member or cv points then would i get these benefits like priority check in and business lounge access.

If yes then how to use these benefits

Manny@11

TF Buzz
Hi all,

Supposed I Have gold membership under my cv id through axis Vistara infinity card but I booked economy class tickets from other cv id member or cv points then would i get these benefits like priority check in and business lounge access.

If yes then how to use these benefits

Yes, you can take benefit for business class counter for check in, business lounge access and priority check in. Just use your CV id at the time of check in through web or at the counter. CV Gold member will be printed on Boarding pass and you will get all gold benefits.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, you can take benefit for business class counter for check in, business lounge access and priority check in. Just use your CV id at the time of check in through web or at the counter. CV Gold member will be printed on Boarding pass and you will get all gold benefits.
Thanks.

Also people are with me they also get the same benefits .

sushilyadav

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all
I will be returning from Melbourne via Singapore Airlines. Has anyone used vistara gold benefits in any international destinations outside india? Will i be getting same benefits?

prateeshrk

TF Neo
Recently I travelled to Melbourne via Singapore Airlines. I m gold member of vistara courtesy Axis VI CC.
I booked economy tickets through Singapore Airlines website with layover in Singapore.
At T3 New Delhi i showed my vistara gold card n i was offered business class counter check-in with priority tagging of baggage.
I also got Krisflyer Gold Lounge Access in Singapore printed on my boarding pass. It was a nice lounge as compared to other lounges in Singapore airport with less people and good food and alcohol options.
Did you end up earning CV points for that flight or was it KrisFlyer miles?

I want my PNR to have my KrisFlyer ID tagged to it so that I can earn KF miles. So can I just show the CV Gold card and get the benefits on SIA? Thanks!

Last edited:

sushilyadav

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Did you end up earning CV points for that flight or was it KrisFlyer miles?

I want my PNR to have my KrisFlyer ID tagged to it so that I can earn KF miles. So can I just show the CV Gold card and get the benefits on SIA? Thanks!
I earned KF miles. You can use your CV gold benefits by showing CV Gold Card at the business class checkin counter.
In return flight, CV benefits were automatically updated in my boarding pass and i was allowed for silverkris business class lounge in Melbourne airport with express path check in and Krisflyer gold lounge access in Singapore airport.

prateeshrk

TF Neo
I earned KF miles. You can use your CV gold benefits by showing CV Gold Card at the business class checkin counter.
In return flight, CV benefits were automatically updated in my boarding pass and i was allowed for silverkris business class lounge in Melbourne airport with express path check in and Krisflyer gold lounge access in Singapore airport.
Got it, thanks! Saw someone on twitter saying that you won't be able to get the status benefits unless the CV ID is printed on your boarding pass, so just wanted to make sure.

I have flight booked on Singapore airlines by redeeming my Krisflyer miles (Reward ticket). My ticket has FF of Singapore Airlines mentioned.
I have CV gold through Axis Infinite.
Will I still get the benefits of CV Gold while flying Singapore Airlines?

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have flight booked on Singapore airlines by redeeming my Krisflyer miles (Reward ticket). My ticket has FF of Singapore Airlines mentioned.
I have CV gold through Axis Infinite.
Will I still get the benefits of CV Gold while flying Singapore Airlines?
Just mention the CVID to them during checkin.. they will reprint the boarding pass with the lounge access mentioned.. tried this at Singapore airport for economy flight to mumbai and got access to gold kris lounge..

Just mention the CVID to them during checkin.. they will reprint the boarding pass with the lounge access mentioned.. tried this at Singapore airport for economy flight to mumbai and got access to gold kris lounge..
Thanks for confirming. Along with lounge, additional baggage of 20kg is also additionally applicable right?