• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Savings account with MAB 10K (Metro)

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
Hello there!!!

Hope you are doing fine,

I'm looking for a savings account from a traditional bank with low service/maintanence cost and good digi banking infra. & Also ability to get good offers on debit card txns too..

I'm looking @ Axis easy access savings account but the charges are raining like crazy on that. So your suggestion would be valuable...

Thanksss

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But those are SB Account & Associated Fd Account related. There is no bank in India who is recovering Credit Card alert charges. These services are free as per RBI Guidelines. Similarly, if you have some loan account, those alerts are free basically. Axis is charging those alerts without any public declaration. These are violating RBI norms.
What!!!!!! Axis charges for sms alert for cc as well.😂😂
IMG_20220516_202244.jpg

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
someone said axis savings accounts are best ... Why ?
Leave Axis bro. Get IDFC 25K Account. Or even 10k mab variant

My personal guarantee , no additional charges. No sms no dc amc, free unlimited cash withdrawal at any atm (25k account) and best of all, Excellent mobile banking interface and best & lowest Txn sms latency. You get debit sms before the phonepe Txn status turns from yellow to green lmao , where as axis charging highest in india for alerts according to my knowledge has latency of 80 YO. 10+ minutes from what I've seen in past few days. Idfc customer care is also really good , can spake to hooman within 2-4 minutes (based on 6-8 calls). Additionally you get vouchers as joining benefits worth 1500 and 3500* respectively for 10k and 25k account.

Check out this link below. They only charges they charge you is when you don't maintain MAB. Except that no charges whatsoever. Even free dc replacement

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I actually have IDFC account since 2 months, I've been using it as a main account.

Initially while a/c opening there were some difficulties, their executives were so confused that they were still calling me after a month even though a/c was already operational. I had to threaten them to stop calling.

Later there was a small problem with couple of transactions but they were sorted out eventually.

Its app is good, I had received the CC before a/c opening do don't know how that works for them.

Their 10k mab debit card is nothing special but 25k mab one is good one. I will shift to 25k variant eventually.

I would strongly suggest to go with 25k one instead of 10k.

cherryj1988

TF Select
if u go for 25k min balance, just go for hdfc. Everything is free there too and way better offers than IDFC.
10k one is a bit of a mess everywhere and u will end up paying for stuff like cards or sms or whatever it is .. u will be made to pay extra. Thats what i've seen almost everywhere

AllSeeker

TF Ace
if u go for 25k min balance, just go for hdfc. Everything is free there too and way better offers than IDFC.
10k one is a bit of a mess everywhere and u will end up paying for stuff like cards or sms or whatever it is .. u will be made to pay extra. Thats what i've seen almost everywhere
This is also not a bad idea. Generally 25k accounts are good. HDFC being dominant player there for really long time.

H@rsh

TF Buzz
If your monthly spends (specifically merchant spends) are 25k+ on your savings account then you can look at Axis Liberty , it's practically 0 balance if you spend 25k , gives you vouchers of Amazon if you spend 60k in a quarter.
Otherwise look at others mentioned here

What are your views on indusind bank ?
I just opened prrner account with 2 lac ip which gives me 0mab for life
Should i go for idfc
What will you all recommend
For overall experience and preapproved offers