• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best option to book Delhi to London flights via Axis Magnus Edge reward points

kapoorsanyam

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Can someone please help me in suggesting the best options that are available to book Delhi London round trip via Axis edge reward points? I have Axis Magnus card and there is no such obligation that I’m looking for business class only, but if there is something exceptional, It’ll surely help.

Thanks in advance to everyone !!

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you are looking for a single ticket in business class, you can check turkish and book air india

kapoorsanyam

TF Buzz
If you are looking for a single ticket in business class, you can check turkish and book air india
I’m actually looking for 2 tickets.

I’ve created an account on turkish airlines website and award flights that are being shown there are turkish airlines flights. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. That would be great help. Thanks !!

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I’m actually looking for 2 tickets.

I’ve created an account on turkish airlines website and award flights that are being shown there are turkish airlines flights. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. That would be great help. Thanks !!
There r 2 threads on Turkish airlines here. Search and go through that. Plenty of material to understand.