• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best airmile program to convert axis magnus edge reward points

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Axis travel edge portal has 10 airlines partners currently to exchange the ER points. Out of these, which airline gives you a good value for money.
For me, vistara seems good, but couldn't compare other airlines. It would be helpful if anyone can reply with average worth (in ₹) per mile for each airlines.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There is no single answer. It totally depends on where you want to use. There are some airmile programs which gives good value while redemption for South-East Asia. There are some other which is good for Middle East and similar goes for Europe and US. Also, the class you want to choose for redemption. Some prefer economy, some prefer business and some people go for first class too. The value of your mile varies based on your parameters.

alakhng

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Vistara is running a 30% bonus miles campaign on conversion right now. So I would suggest to go with Vistara.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
As of now, it's Vistara that runs the offer but time to time, every other airline runs this type of offer. So better to choose the destination and airline first and then wait for the offer of that airline that way, you will end up saving some ER points eventually.

alakhng

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
As of now, it's Vistara that runs the offer but time to time, every other airline runs this type of offer. So better to choose the destination and airline first and then wait for the offer of that airline that way, you will end up saving some ER points eventually.
From that perspective I will suggest Krisflyer or United Mileage.
Very easy to redeem even for partner airlines.

AakashCJB

TF Select
Axis travel edge portal has 10 airlines partners currently to exchange the ER points. Out of these, which airline gives you a good value for money.
For me, vistara seems good, but couldn't compare other airlines. It would be helpful if anyone can reply with average worth (in ₹) per mile for each airlines.
There is no one such as the best program.
Every program has its own best and worst options. It’s our wish to see to which country are we planning and based on that to decide to which program to proceed.