• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best LTF CC with Priority Pass

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Want to know which credit cards give Priority pass, that are also can be obtained as LTF credit cards.

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Kotak White CC for Priority Pass
ICICI Sapphiro & IDFC First Wealth CC for Dreamfolks Card (More premium lounges from my experience)
Already have dreamfolks card via idfc wealth. That brings another question, Is Dreamfolks card >>>> PP or vice-versa, for international lounge as PP is chargable for domestic loungess except for Infinia PP?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Already have dreamfolks card via idfc wealth. That brings another question, Is Dreamfolks card >>>> PP or vice-versa, for international lounge as PP is chargable for domestic loungess except for Infinia PP?
Like in Dubai , I got access to Ahlan First class Lounge via Dreamfolks card which was the best lounge I ever visited in terms of shear Grandeur and amenities .....and via PP , I only had access to basic Lounges like Marhaba and Ahlan Business class lounge .

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Like in Dubai , I got access to Ahlan First class Lounge via Dreamfolks card which was the best lounge I ever visited in terms of shear Grandeur and amenities .....and via PP , I only had access to basic Lounges like Marhaba and Ahlan Business class lounge .
That's awesome. Dreamfolks also provides complementary access to local lounges too unlike PP(except Infinia).

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi,

Want to know which credit cards give Priority pass, that are also can be obtained as LTF credit cards.
just to clarify, priority pass does not equate to free lounge access.
priority pass just makes you ELIGIBLE for gaining entry to pp affiliated lounges. there should also be complimentary access offered by the bank.
refer indusind legend t&c benefits.
it gives you pp but lounge access is charged in international. you have to buy travelplus membership separately for getting complimentary lounge access.

to answer your question, i think regalia can be converted into ltf by applying for addon within some timeframe.

Last edited:

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
priority pass just makes you ELIGIBLE for gaining entry to pp affiliated lounges. there should also be complimentary access offered by the bank.
it gives you pp but lounge access is charged in international. you have to buy travelplus membership separately for getting complimentary lounge access.

to answer your question, i think regalia can be converted into ltf by applying for addon within some timeframe.
Thanks for making a good point reg. complementary access on PP. Btw, I already have DCB from hdfc. So, was looking for something from other banks.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Thanks for making a good point reg. complementary access on PP. Btw, I already have DCB from hdfc. So, was looking for something from other banks.
I'm in the same situation.
if you are not specifically looking for pp and just want to ensure that you get access to lounges in case dcb is not accepted, then you may want to get idfc wealth that gives dreamfolks instead of pp. if you have dcb then i guess you will meet the eligibility criteria for Wealth card.
if you are looking specifically for pp, then too i don't think hdfc/non hdfc should matter much - just check the list of lounges on regalia pp page.

bob premier rupay card is ltf for this month and gives international lounge access through rupay jcb and loungekey as suggested on this community: Post in thread 'bob premier cc - query regarding rupay benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community...uery-regarding-rupay-benefits.2705/post-47857

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm in the same situation.
if you are not specifically looking for pp and just want to ensure that you get access to lounges in case dcb is not accepted, then you may want to get idfc wealth that gives dreamfolks instead of pp. if you have dcb then i guess you will meet the eligibility criteria for Wealth card.
if you are looking specifically for pp, then too i don't think hdfc/non hdfc should matter much - just check the list of lounges on regalia pp page.

bob premier rupay card is ltf for this month and gives international lounge access through rupay jcb.
have idfc wealth dreamfolks card as well, just not sure of it's acceptance. ;)

ltf4ever

TF Ace
have idfc wealth dreamfolks card as well, just not sure of it's acceptance. ;)
Even i am not sure never used that.
but from what i read, dreamfolks is the partner that provides lounge access in most of the lounges india on credit cards. so basically whenenver you swipe an cc at a lounge in india, the df network validates the swipe. so i guess that df is not a small player: https://www.cardexpert.in/dreamfolks-dragonpass-card-review-india/
and i think there is no point being paranoid about lounge access beyond having 2 dfferent providers: eg. my father had pp but his card was not accepted in indonesia because there was some temporary pp acceptance issues that day.

try out bob rupay premier if you still want to go for it.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Pinnacle has 2 Complementary access per quarter on PP .
1664122321887.png

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can take Standard Chartered Ease My Trip card which offers priority pass with 3 lounge access in a year. It's charges are only 350 per annum which I feel is very low. Fee reversal criteria is also very low.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
that's the benefit pinnacle has over legend. legend page on their website does not mention anything about complimentary accesses.
is pinnacle also given as ltf without holding a savings account?
because Legend doesn't get you Complementary PP Lounge access . It only gives PP Membership , thats it

satyamkaushik

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you have a classic or above savings bank account with HDFC, try pushing your RM for a LTF regalia. HDFC was pretty generous with offering a LTF regalia till a while back. You will get a PP with 6 visits/yr on it.