• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best low interest credit line

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a credit line of 5 lakhs from CRED cash. I can withdraw money instantly to my bank account at a processing fee and the interest rate for the loan is 13%. Recently CRED is having some issues with CRED cash. Are there any other credit lines with interest rate <=13% p.a . I have been approached by Bajaj Finserv but I guess they have higher interest rates on overdraft facility.

P B R G

TF Ace
I have a credit line of 5 lakhs from CRED cash. I can withdraw money instantly to my bank account at a processing fee and the interest rate for the loan is 13%. Recently CRED is having some issues with CRED cash. Are there any other credit lines with interest rate <=13% p.a . I have been approached by Bajaj Finserv but I guess they have higher interest rates on overdraft facility.
Can you please share your CRIF score if you don't mind?

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you invested money in cred mint or had invested before but there is a residual balance (even Re 1)? In that case, Cred won't allow cred cash withdrawal. Bankbazar has a similar product. See if you have a preapproved offer.

Last edited:

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you invested money in cred mint or had invested before but there is a residial balance (even Re 1)? In that case, Cred won't allow cred cash withdrawal. Bankbazar has a similar product. See if you have a preapproved offer.
No actually CRED had some changes in the lending partner and they are now expecting CRIF score to be high which I don't have so the cash withdrawal was stopped temporarily. Anyway I closed CRED cash, one less loan in CIBIL 🙂

murali_7

TF Select
No actually CRED had some changes in the lending partner and they are now expecting CRIF score to be high which I don't have so the cash withdrawal was stopped temporarily. Anyway I closed CRED cash, one less loan in CIBIL 🙂
Does cred cash loan report to cibil or other any Credit bureau?
I have taken some X amount in April and already paid 2 EMI's but still I haven't seen that loan on any Credit bureaus.

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does cred cash loan report to cibil or other any Credit bureau?
I have taken some X amount in April and already paid 2 EMI's but still I haven't seen that loan on any Credit bureaus.
It will be there since it is a credit line. Check with IDFC bank entry since they are now the banking partner.