• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Hotels with Mariott Bonvoy Points

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Typically Mariott Hotels charge more points than the room rate. However, there are a few properties which will give the maximum value. Mentioning a few here:

1) The Westin Resort & Spa, Himalayas - Rishikesh - Typically charges INR 35k per night including taxes. However in points its in 15,000 - 15,500 range
2) Courtyard by Mariott Aravalis - Faridabad - Typically charges INR 17-18k per night including taxes. In points its 15,000 - 16,000 range

There are more properties internationally as well that give the best value for your Bonvoy points, mostly in the Maldives.

Although breakfast in not mentioned while booking via points, they give it complementary during check in as well as upgrade to the next room category is available.

Testcc

TF Buzz

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can we book ITC hotels under Marriott Bonvoy points? I read somewhere that itc come under Marriott Bonvoy so asking for clarification…

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Typically Mariott Hotels charge more points than the room rate. However, there are a few properties which will give the maximum value. Mentioning a few here:

1) The Westin Resort & Spa, Himalayas - Rishikesh - Typically charges INR 35k per night including taxes. However in points its in 15,000 - 15,500 range
2) Courtyard by Mariott Aravalis - Faridabad - Typically charges INR 17-18k per night including taxes. In points its 15,000 - 16,000 range

There are more properties internationally as well that give the best value for your Bonvoy points, mostly in the Maldives.

Although breakfast in not mentioned while booking via points, they give it complementary during check in as well as upgrade to the next room category is available.

I have started compiling list of Indian hotels and (general) points requirement.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Can you please tell about the guest policy for reservation by MB points..
As when I try to search for reservation they show availability for 1 adult and 1 child but when I search for 2 adult and 2 child ( age 3 & 5 yrs) they show no availability.. why is it so ?? Did they accommodate only 2 person per room ??

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can you please tell about the guest policy for reservation by MB points..
As when I try to search for reservation they show availability for 1 adult and 1 child but when I search for 2 adult and 2 child ( age 3 & 5 yrs) they show no availability.. why is it so ?? Did they accommodate only 2 person per room ??
2 adults and 1 child will work. 3 adults will also be acceptable. You can call the property for more information. Ask them how much will it cost extra.

The same rule applies for Accor. They won't allow you to book(depends on the property. some do allow) deluxe rooms (the first category) for more than 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Sometimes, they show you to a higher-category suite room, which could be more expensive than booking 2 separate rooms.

For some properties, it is a rule set by the property and for others it is a rule set by government

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Abalone Hotel in South Africa, and it was an absolute gem! While it may not be directly associated with Marriott Bonvoy, I highly recommend considering it for your next international adventure. With its breathtaking ocean views, luxurious amenities, and outstanding service, it's a memorable experience worth exploring.

Last edited by a moderator:

naren89

TF Buzz
Hi All,

any other find apart from these 2..any best redemption options abroad