• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Fastag after Paytm Fastag closure

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that paytm fastag is shutdown, what are good choices for fastag?

The wallet + fastag combined offering from paytm was really good. Is there any other option like that?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Thanks for the reply mate.
I just bought my fasttag via Phonepe and it didnt give me any option to link wallet bal and fasttag bal.
Once after I purchased, they asked me to use the given icici fasttag cust id and login to ICICI eToll app.
Paytm was way more efficient in that sense.
It could be then bank specific.
I might not have this feature with icici bank fastag.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a company allotted vehicle with a PayTM Fastag. Is there such thing as taking Fastag under Individual name in my case for my car or do I have to go for Corporate registration only? Also which provider is easier to obtain for Corporate registrations?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Not just fastag, paytm wallet is also dead.
I paid a credit card bill 48 hours back to utilise the balance, they've not processed till now & help is saying it hasn't completed 4hrs🤣

MrWick

TF Premier
Thanks for the reply mate.
I just bought my fasttag via Phonepe and it didnt give me any option to link wallet bal and fasttag bal.
Once after I purchased, they asked me to use the given icici fasttag cust id and login to ICICI eToll app.
Paytm was way more efficient in that sense.
How much did you pay for the fastag ?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have a question related to ICICI Fastag - I paid Rs 499.12 for a new ICICI Fastag. As per their split up, it is
- Rs 200 security deposit,
- Rs 200 fastag wallet balance
- Rs 99.12 fastag charge.

When will I be able to see the wallet balance? As of now, it shows Rs 0/- as wallet balance. (both in iMobile app and e-toll app)

skywalker

TF Select
So no other FASTag provider offers the service of directly deducting money from the wallet balance right? Only Paytm had that feature?

From a comment I read above, even the PhonePe issued ICICI Bank FASTag doesn’t offer to get the money deducted from PhonePe wallet balance. Also, does Amazon Pay issued ICICI FASTag give that service? Or Park+ FASTag?

romilq

TF Ace
So no other FASTag provider offers the service of directly deducting money from the wallet balance right? Only Paytm had that feature?

From a comment I read above, even the PhonePe issued ICICI Bank FASTag doesn’t offer to get the money deducted from PhonePe wallet balance. Also, does Amazon Pay issued ICICI FASTag give that service? Or Park+ FASTag?
I think Amazon issued ICICI one works with Amazon wallet. I read somewhere. Check it out. I may be wrong.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a question related to ICICI Fastag - I paid Rs 499.12 for a new ICICI Fastag. As per their split up, it is
- Rs 200 security deposit,
- Rs 200 fastag wallet balance
- Rs 99.12 fastag charge.

When will I be able to see the wallet balance? As of now, it shows Rs 0/- as wallet balance. (both in iMobile app and e-toll app)

I was able to see after the fastag was delivered and I registered on the eToll app.. the balance of 200 + 200 security deposit is showing in the tag details. And in statement it also shows 499 as credit... 😂

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I was able to see after the fastag was delivered and I registered on the eToll app.. the balance of 200 + 200 security deposit is showing in the tag details. And in statement it also shows 499 as credit... 😂
Ok. Maybe I have to wait till I get the fastag by post. I just tried with the customer ID that I got in imobile pay and my number. It got added in e-toll app. But balance is showing as 0. Thanks anyway. Will update after I get the ft

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

What about Airtel one?

MrWick

TF Premier
livquik fastag works with wallet but it's too costly. . Price is 500 and they give only 100 as Fastag balance. No security deposit.. Nothing

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ok. Maybe I have to wait till I get the fastag by post. I just tried with the customer ID that I got in imobile pay and my number. It got added in e-toll app. But balance is showing as 0. Thanks anyway. Will update after I get the ft

Yaaa..btw you've ordered through the iMobile app or phonepe ??

skywalker

TF Select
livquik fastag works with wallet but it's too costly. . Price is 500 and they give only 100 as Fastag balance. No security deposit.. Nothing
I don’t think it’s that trustworthy either, haven’t heard about it much. Might face toll payment failures with it. Don’t want that stress on toll plazas lol