• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best date for credit card bill generation

ramandeep

TF Premier
Hi, i am thinking of Changing my all credit card bill generation to a single date, so what could be the best to have best a date for bill generation?

Also how many times and frequently we change a credit card bill generation date?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, i am thinking of Changing my all credit card bill generation to a single date, so what could be the best to have best a date for bill generation?

Also how many times and frequently we change a credit card bill generation date?
adjust so that due date is about a 5-7 days after salary date.. so you can pay off all on salary day and there is enough time for payments to settle by banks.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier

i have kept 20th for all cards. pay on 31st salary date. and settles max in 5th day. no problem. as due date is 7th or 10th

purushotham

TF Select
Mine
3 banks on 1st
3 banks on 16 th

So 15 days half month gap is there between them and billing date of 3 banks match with due date of other 3 cards .

Credit utilisation ratio not a big issue to me