Best card for utility bill payments after magnus devaluation!!

kundan

You can buy Amazon gift card and use it pay utilities if Amazon has option. Obviously if it the amount can't be divided then this way doesn't work as Amazon has limitation of only keeping 1 lakh at a time. For buying Amazon gift card, this can be done in many ways - buy through gyftr portal(20k * how many add-on card you have), Amex multiplier(25k), buying directly from Amazon site, intermiles etc.
Buying an Amazon Pay gift card from Amazon does not come under utility or any other section that is restricted. Because I want clarity on this too. Recently I bought a few gift cards from Amazon it shows the merchant as "Amazon Pay India Pvt Ltd".

dungeonMaster

For Such large Payments, there is an instrument called "Cheque".

Or pay through Biller Website Directly, via Netbanking/Debit Card.

For such Large Payments, Biller will deifinetly charge additional fees for Using Credit Cards, then you will create another thread "How to Avoid additonal fee on usage of Credit Card at Biller Website"
Bro wake up and chose violence 💀

Hisoka

Any website/app where I can pay utility bill worth 50k using AMEX?

I tried Amazon but it has max limit of 20k per bill. Bajaj Finserv and Bharat NXT don’t support AMEX card.

ADITYA1904

Any website/app where I can pay utility bill worth 50k using AMEX?

I tried Amazon but it has max limit of 20k per bill. Bajaj Finserv and Bharat NXT don’t support AMEX card.
Have you tried utility bill website itself for payment via amex?

Amazon won't let me pay in parts because of bharat bill pay system as I mentioned the utility bills may exceed 200000 in some months
After payment of your current month bill, you can over pay 50-100k extra so next bill comes less.

Tata neu ♾️ .. 5% at neu app.

Icici amzn pay .... 2% at amazon pay.

Axis freecharge plus card ... 5% at freecharge (might they block card, saying business payments)

Axis ace ... 5%(cap) at gpay && 2% at any site.
Tata neu says 2% back at bill payment, how to get 5% please guide