• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

best card for govt transaction

hello,
Just want to know best cards to use for government transactions.
I am assuming income tax payments, stamp duty, registration, property tax payment etc. in government transactions.
I have Magnus, business regalia, icici emarlde , hdfc marriot . If there's no good option from these cards, I would go for other if they give good rewards.

Shoxie

TF Premier
Afaik, you can try Amazon pay ICICI, it'll give you 2% back on government transactions as per the latest changes.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What about the new hdfc business creditcards whoch wvwn individuals also can take? Check the biz black metal card which is the top tier in that i guess.

Learner

TF Select
Can we pay at incometax and expect rewards using Apay card? Is there any preferred way and is it 1% or 2%.
P.S. I read earlier that it does not give but if there is any changes to this then I am not aware of it.
Afaik, you can try Amazon pay ICICI, it'll give you 2% back on government transactions as per the latest changes.

Learner

TF Select
can anyone confirm on this?
Can we pay at incometax and expect rewards using Apay card? Is there any preferred way and is it 1% or 2%.
P.S. I read earlier that it does not give but if there is any changes to this then I am not aware of it.
Tried with a small amount of advance tax payment using Apay CC through HDFC payment gateway. Was charged 0.8%+GST for PG and didn't recieve any cashback as the transaction settled in app.

drsel

TF Legend
hdfc doesnt give rewards
business regalia might give not sure
icici emralde will give and magnus will also give
go for emralde or magnus
Old Magnus & Magnus Burgundy don't give any points for government transactions.