• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best bank account

Bob78900

TF Premier
When you open via bob world app... Its zero balance... Currently using... In that u get visa classic virtual card... The one from bob website... It has mab... And you get unlimited virtual rupay platinum card
How many cash deposit can be done in branch in a month? What is the maximum balance you can keep in the account? And is this digital account or i can operate this account with full permission in branch?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Okay, did not know this, my Bob account was basically inherited from Vijaya bank, where I had taken education loan from. Bob took over Vijaya bank
How many cash deposit can be done in branch in a month? What is the maximum balance you can keep in the account? And is this digital account or i can operate this account with full permission in branch?

I opened b3 plus account.... U can know everything from bottom faq....

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Too much initial funding 😂😂
No its zero for b3 plus..... I didn't put any money..... Just do 1 transaction of above 500 in 1st week of account opening.... Add money to paytm via virtual debit card... And then transfer that from paytm for free in your original account... Then lifetime free account.. No sms charges also... Dont choose for physical card while account opening

I got my bob credit card on basis of this account.. No incomeproof was required.

Bob78900

TF Premier
No its zero for b3 plus..... I didn't put any money..... Just do 1 transaction of above 500 in 1st week of account opening.... Add money to paytm via virtual debit card... And then transfer that from paytm for free in your original account... Then lifetime free account.. No sms charges also... Dont choose for physical card while account opening

I got my bob credit card on basis of this account.. No incomeproof was required.
Can i operate this account in branch? Will branch help in problems related to my account? What is the maximum withdrawal limit in month ? Deposit limit in a month? Maximum balance i can keep? Please tell me all this

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Can you please talk more about how you got BoB credit card, I mean online/offline or any other details etc.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Can i operate this account in branch? Will branch help in problems related to my account? What is the maximum withdrawal limit in month ? Deposit limit in a month? Maximum balance i can keep? Please tell me all this
I have never visited branch ever for this... But you can operate it as a normal bank account... Everything is given in faq on bottom of this page you can read.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Can you please talk more about how you got BoB credit card, I mean online/offline or any other details etc.
If you have bank account in any bank... Then it is very easy to get credit card.... Either pre approved...or normally if you apply.. And maintain either good balance or do good transactions using debit card or Netbanking .... Good chances of approval without any income proof... And since you have bank account... Your kyc details are already with bank so less chance of physical verification...

I applied online for bob card... Right now ltf offer running... And mostly people are getting approved on basis of either bob bank statement or some other banks bank statement.... If u have another credit card... Then much easier to get... Just upload that statement insted of itr and income proof.... Even they mail you for itr or salary slip... Just upload card front, cc statement and bank statement... You will mostly get it.

You will atleast get easy variant.....and then you can get limit increment after 6 months... And even apply for variant upgrade if you do good transactions

Also bank of baroda is giving offers on amazon, myntra and a lot of other websites...

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have bank account in any bank... Then it is very easy to get credit card.... Either pre approved...or normally if you apply.. And maintain either good balance or do good transactions using debit card or Netbanking .... Good chances of approval without any income proof... And since you have bank account... Your kyc details are already with bank so less chance of physical verification...

I applied online for bob card... Right now ltf offer running... And mostly people are getting approved on basis of either bob bank statement or some other banks bank statement.... If u have another credit card... Then much easier to get... Just upload that statement insted of itr and income proof.... Even they mail you for itr or salary slip... Just upload card front, cc statement and bank statement... You will mostly get it.

You will atleast get easy variant.....and then you can get limit increment after 6 months... And even apply for variant upgrade if you do good transactions

Also bank of baroda is giving offers on amazon, myntra and a lot of other websites...
Thanks for so much info. I will go thru bank account and the Pre Approved card route.

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have never visited branch ever for this... But you can operate it as a normal bank account... Everything is given in faq on bottom of this page you can read.

I think only piece missing is Cheque book for digital account.

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes.... But for that we have lot of free options... Like sbi, hdfc and icici... They give free 10 cheques........ For cheque sbi is best.... As its present almost everywhere.... And account also is zero balance....
I'm looking for low balance debit card and credit card, i.e. Rupay Select Debit and Rupay Select Credit. Fine with charges upto 500/annum.

Cheque book sometime requires, but not fussy about it, I am looking a decent bank for small time transactions.

Do you know if we can request our preferred debit card in this e.g. Rupay Select or we have to take what they offer?