• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best bank account

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I'm looking for low balance debit card and credit card, i.e. Rupay Select Debit and Rupay Select Credit. Fine with charges upto 500/annum.

Cheque book sometime requires, but not fussy about it, I am looking a decent bank for small time transactions.

Do you know if we can request our preferred debit card in this e.g. Rupay Select or we have to take what they offer?
Bank of baroda, bank of india, union bank and central bank.... Offers rupay select debit card... Bob is best among them.... As its credit card is worth.... But currently they are giving only... Base variant easy credit card... As rupay that too randomly......

RuPay select credit card is only given by following banks in photo and also pnb and canara

Attachments

• union-bank1.png
    union-bank1.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 4

Bob78900

TF Premier
For me, service of Canara is okay. What happened with you?
They never helped me last year i withdraw some amount from ICICI atm using canara debit card and i received 1300 rs less so i complained it about like 4-5 times still they didn't give me any solution about this. Now due to merger of syndicate and canara i am facing lot of problems

Bob78900

TF Premier
I see. But you can fix by closing some of the accounts, right? Someone I know did the same.
Yes you can fix actually the same happened with my mother's account she added the same number in both of her account's so she was notable to use UPI so i went to Bank and closed one account and transferred the balance into active account. Now i am going to do same with the syndicate account. This is happening because the customer id of both account got merged
I hope i answered your question.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Okay ... But SBI is worst across whichever SBI branches I've dealt with.
Problem with SBI is its staff, they act like lords of the seas and land. They are highly uncurtciouse, rude and on top of that have basically no knowledge of anything other than their basic job (which is to take long lunch breaks). They also come under some of the laziest people I've seen in my life. They don't even bother to "ask someone who knows" when issue happens.

They will treat you like an idiot like they themselves are. Only time I've seen SBI people trying to be nice is when they want to sell you their MF. But that is so out of character for them that they are not able to "even act nice".

If this bank was not basically government arm, it should have been shut down long long time ago.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Its 2000 in urban
Simply open b3 plus account via bob world app... Spend 500 in first 30 days... Via virtual debit card, upi, neft, imps.... And get account for zero mab.... No sms charge... No compulsion of physical debit card.... It works like nay normal bank account... Why would you put Mab amount in Bank of baroda.....

Bob78900

TF Premier
Simply open b3 plus account via bob world app... Spend 500 in first 30 days... Via virtual debit card, upi, neft, imps.... And get account for zero mab.... No sms charge... No compulsion of physical debit card.... It works like nay normal bank account... Why would you put Mab amount in Bank of baroda.....
It is a digital account i don't want digital account