• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best and safe way to transfer Amazon Gift balance to bank?

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have decent amount of Amazon Pay balance(Gift balance). Is there a safe way to transfer Amazon Gift balance to bank with nominal charge?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have decent amount of Amazon Pay balance(Gift balance). Is there a safe way to transfer Amazon Gift balance to bank with nominal charge?
Order something and cancel before delivery and while cancellation choose bank option and note all orders will not have bank refund option so choosing product is the key.
Wait for other fellow members suggestions too

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I never knew that on cancellation we can withdraw to bank account. What I was aware that if we cancel it, it is refunded to source or as gift balance. Here if the source is gift balance then refund also will be as gift balance, right?
thats what i said in my earlier post u've to choose product in such a way (pantry items or something) that bank option wil be available during cancellation.
pls check with other users those who tried this trick for goods information

FinoGuy

TF Ace
thats what i said in my earlier post u've to choose product in such a way (pantry items or something) that bank option wil be available during cancellation.
pls check with other users those who tried this trick for goods information
This is only for amazon pay money balance and not amazon pay gift balance.. Both r different