• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks which accept credit card application based on card to card basis

I was curious about this thing
Can someone make a list of major banks which accept application on card to card basis, also mention the banks which accept application only on salary basis, does Standard Chartered accept card to card basis applications? Even online bank of baroda application asks for salary slips and bank account statements

And no

BOB doesn't necessarily ask for income proof. I applied for BOB CC with my HDFC moneyback CC statements, C2C, around 3 weeks ago. It was approved today. I got my HDFC CC in Jan 2022, I uploaded latest card statement. I did not have to submit any income related documents. My HDFC CC has 75K limit.
While applying online it's asking me for bank statement and salary slip

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone make a list of major banks which accept application on card to card basis, also mention the banks which accept application only on salary basis, does Standard Chartered accept card to card basis applications? Even online bank of baroda application asks for salary slips and bank account statements
Stan C accept C2C basis application & they are very liberal on this.
Enquired about SC Ultimate which can be gotten only with an existing card having a limit of 4 Lakhs, that's it.
But there is no possibility of Joining & Annual fee waiver. Doesn't matter how much you spent, it will be applicable.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually I'm applying for BOB Eterna I'm getting no Card to Card application option
For Eterna you will not get C2C application since it is their Top most variant.
Yesterday I applied for it, you have to upload as many documents as possible including Bank Statements, PaySlip, Any other Card statement if you have(not necessary but to make sure the application doesn't get rejected) also the ID card if possible.

Stan C accept C2C basis application & they are very liberal on this.
Enquired about SC Ultimate which can be gotten only with an existing card having a limit of 4 Lakhs, that's it.
But there is no possibility of Joining & Annual fee waiver. Doesn't matter how much you spent, it will be applicable.
I have a hdfc card with higher limit of more than 5 lakhs and standard chartered card with less 1 lakh will I get standard chartered ultimate?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a hdfc card with higher limit of more than 5 lakhs and standard chartered card with less 1 lakh will I get standard chartered ultimate?
Your case is a bit complicated, call Stand C Customer care & ask them to upgrade your existing to Ultimate.
If they denies then ask them can you apply for Ultimate since you have a Card where the limit is more than 4 Lakhs.

Amrish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No point applying on C2C basis because stanc decides basis their existing card if you already have one.
Same thing happened with me. My hdfc limit is > 15 lacs but the limit on stanc card was 1.5 lacs. Applied C2C with hdfc statement but got declined. Reason given was that existing stanc limit was low.
It would be better for you to try basis existing customer method on website. Atleast it gives you an immediate decision

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Stanc accepts c2c applications, you can apply online and submit them your other card statement as proof when they visit you.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Every bank except Citi takes card to card application. HSBC takes Stan C and Citi card as card to card application only, others don't have any restriction. Few banks support c2c application online, few support physical c2c application, that too varies from time to time. Period