• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank Not Acknowledging HDFC Infinia LTF Offer

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
3 days ago, I got an offer for Infinia Metal on the online NetBanking page (in my mother's account)

The application page clearly mentioned Joining Fee: 0, Renewal Fee:0, and on top of that, it also showed an Amazon 1500 GV. I applied for the same and made a very rookie mistake of not taking a screenshot of the offer.

Today I got the card and called the Infinia CC helpline to confirm the fee structure, and they said it is a paid card.

What is the best course of action to take now?

I have already dropped an email to infinia.services {at} hdfcbank .com, but I am sure they will not acknowledge it. What's the best course of action to take now? I already hold a paid Infinia myself, and after Axis, I rarely use this card. Shall I close the card without activating it?

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
First I framed an email and send it to customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

They replied to send Cibil report, I metioned exact timeframes and details which they tend to remove..
They take "weeks" to reply and then again on next date they will give another date. Being fed up, I escalated and those people also did the same thing, but one good day: mail came, they told they have suppressed the inquiries and then I pulled a fresh cibil. Inquiries disappeared.
Thank you!!

bk01

TF Buzz
here is your proof..
Screenshot_20230416-150452_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

3 days ago, I got an offer for Infinia Metal on the online NetBanking page (in my mother's account)

The application page clearly mentioned Joining Fee: 0, Renewal Fee:0, and on top of that, it also showed an Amazon 1500 GV. I applied for the same and made a very rookie mistake of not taking a screenshot of the offer.

Today I got the card and called the Infinia CC helpline to confirm the fee structure, and they said it is a paid card.

What is the best course of action to take now?

I have already dropped an email to infinia.services {at} hdfcbank .com, but I am sure they will not acknowledge it. What's the best course of action to take now? I already hold a paid Infinia myself, and after Axis, I rarely use this card. Shall I close the card without activating it?
I got this offer, not sure what exactly do they mean by LTF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417-235810~2.png
    Screenshot_20230417-235810~2.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 132

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
what does it really means when it provides 12,500 points , how are they useable like we already paid fee of Rs. 12,500 or whenever we pay, now we got 12500 points which is equal to benefit of RS.12500 can they be converted into statements credits and effective its Rs 0 for the card?
No, you won't be able to convert 12,500 points to statement credits. You will have to redeem on SmartBuy portal (e.g. can use points to buy airline tickets at 1:1, amongst other categories).

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My waiver fee for Infinia is 5 Lakh spend. I had requested for an upgrade from LTF DCB to Infinia. They accepted the request with FYF Infinia and waiver for renewal fee if the annual spend exceeds 5 Lakhs.
Did you get it in writing from them over email? If no then goodluck with that 😅

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My waiver fee for Infinia is 5 Lakh spend. I had requested for an upgrade from LTF DCB to Infinia. They accepted the request with FYF Infinia and waiver for renewal fee if the annual spend exceeds 5 Lakhs.
Wow... I am in the same situation.. Is there a DCB spend criteria for infinia approval or basis ITR ?

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is a very unfair practice. That is wrong on so many levels. Don't know why these banks don't understand that these tactics come at a very hefty cost of lost customer loyalty!

Anyways, if it is a paid version, I will still get 12500 points, right?
Yh like hdfc bank cares about customers. Hdfc treat its customers like they worth nothing and they will never accepts their mistakes.

saucy

TF Ace
This is a very unfair practice. That is wrong on so many levels. Don't know why these banks don't understand that these tactics come at a very hefty cost of lost customer loyalty!

Anyways, if it is a paid version, I will still get 12500 points, right?
They do, buddy.
However they are blissfully aware of the Indian Population and its growth rate 🤣