• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank account with good Savings interest

22sumit

TF Select
I need to park some emergency funds ranging from 3-4 L but not sure of which bank will provide best interest rate on savings account.
I already have HDFC salary acct, ICICI and IDFC Classic accounts but the interest isn' that good.

Any premium LTF cc would be icing on the cake but not mandatorily.
Please suggest.

Solution
Can't thank you enough.
Appreciation for summarizing in easy words.
SO, here is the summary for the 4 banks that we considered..
This table shows , how much effective interest rate we get for the entire SB account balance
(taking into consideration of different slab interest rates according to the each Bank)...

1706555466785.png

prash1161

TF Ace
It will fall for all banks in next year. depends also on the competition.. Savings account interest can be changed anytime.
Go with unity think they have highest interest rate on savings. But risky and do strictly under 5L

Rates keep changing all the time. You have to keep moving. I started with IDFC at 7% , then moved to Yes Bank, then RBL, then Fincare, then Utkarsh and finally Equitas with a little bit of AU. Now I have moved some funds back to Utkarsh and Fincare.
whats mab for utkarsh?

You can park your money in Unity small finance bank, if you have any branch nearby.
6% interest on below 1Lac
7% interest on above 1Lac
Its progressive rate, credited monthly
Min 5k-10k mab required.
Check if you have any branch nearby. Upi is live for few users, imps service is available on app (cnf before opening the account, becoz I use upi )
No sms, debit card fees as of now due to free look in period uptil 31st march.
My branch manager mentioned that the debit cards are not yet launched for customers. How did you get it?