• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank Account, Credit Card for Free Subscription to Amazon Prime/Zomato Pro Benefits

Souvik

TF Premier
Which bank account (preferably) or LTF credit card is the easiest to get free Amazon Prime OR Zomato Pro Or Times Prime like similar benefits for free ?

I do know of a few bank accounts where I have to again open a new account and get those benefits, but not on the existing account. I am also aware of RBL Zomato card and looking for other options. IDFC premium accounts do have these benefits but again its an auto upgrade and time consuming affair which we can hardly get at one go. Suggestions are welcome.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Easiest LTF would be RBL zomato for zomato, airtel has good offers for amazon prime (but mostly for prime video)

Others are technically paid CC offers like, axis neo, myzone but usually you can get them for free too. They usually include benefits like sonliv sub, certain % off on zomato offers, bookmyshow discounts etc. Axis has good coverage in mid and low tier. But then again these are joining benefits, and if you get the LTF these don't come with the card, at least in my experience.

I don't know any bank account that would give these benefits, if they would like to know too.