• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bangalore Terminal 2 Lounge access

mrin_234

TF Neo
Is the HDFC Regalia "GOLD" card accepted in the new T2 lounge?

Per HDFC Bank's site details, the list of Lounges applicable for Infinia and Regalia Gold Credit Cards is the same.

mrin_234

TF Neo
Is the HDFC Regalia "GOLD" card accepted in the new T2 lounge?

Per HDFC Bank's site details, the list of Lounges applicable for Infinia and Regalia Gold Credit Cards is the same.
So I checked myself by calling this number- Phone: 081057 57092 (it's the T2 Domestic Departure Lounge no.)...they confirmed that Regalia GOLD is accepted.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Used infinia for myself and magnus for wife so yes both work
Both card in your name or used addon card ?

I will be visiting next month with my wife and mother in law , me and my wife have enough cards to access 080 domestic lounge. But my mother in law don't have any . Are they validating the name on the card with boarding pass?

svs_23

TF Select

I will be visiting next month with my wife and mother in law , me and my wife have enough cards to access 080 domestic lounge. But my mother in law don't have any . Are they validating the name on the card with boarding pass?
I have used a card in my name for my daughter for accessing the lounge in T2 international departures.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Anyone visited on early morning like 4am at 080 T2 domestic lounge?
Any foods will be available? Or just coffee and cooldrinks ?

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

They are not validating names.
But priority pass are not accepted. Axis Magnus and Reserve not accepted. HDFC Infinia and DCB accepted.
I was surprised that priority pass was not accepted too

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Hi all ,
Saturday early morning (9th March ), around 2am to 3am we went inside , and used my card to enter for my mother in law too .
They checked the name but still they let us allow and gave the machine to me to enter pin for both .

Since it was 3am not much crowd . They served dinner menu only upto 4am and changed to breakfast menu after that.
So food is available for 24/7.
Overall nice experience with 080 T2 domestic lounge.

shashankrt

TF Premier
4 am will probably be breakfast. They have stopped display of cold drink cans so not sure if they are available. Also multiple entry may not be possible as they collect slip on entry.