• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bad Habit of Taking debt again and again.

Rebaty

TF Buzz
Hey,I am a 22 year old guy with a huge mountain like debt for like 4 lakhs and Recently i got to know that I can't paythem back [My freinds, family].I know it may be sound ridiculous but It's all started in just last year before that I don't have any loans or debt because i had a job but from last year due to some reasons i am unable to find a job and that's how my debt journey started for everything like everything i take a debt and Now it's out of my control idk what to do right now.I know it's all my bad decision and lieing to my family freinds but I don't have any other option other than doing that because I don't want to know my family that i am in this condition that i think suicide is the last option for me don't tell me it's a sign of weak people ik that but rightnow everybody everyday came and started to giving slangs to me for my debt my Freinds are pissed off ik that.I can repay every single amount if i have time but i know nobody gonna give me time as they already did.Rightnow it's totally feels like hell for me.idk i am a bad person,lier and bad son too but i don't have a intention to don't pay the debt amount or fly like Vijay malya.its just Stupid Decision i made throughout last year and thanks to that to that decision i am here.By Today's Evening i know one person will come to my house and then what gonna happen i don't even want imagine so it's better to turn me off before anything this gonna happen!![Gali sun sakta hoon idhar v] waise v sun rha so it's not a big deal other than that if someone can help me or advice me what to do may be it will good for me.First And Last post by me!!

akshayhs

TF Ace
Suicide is never an option to anything. Live life when you have been given the opportunity. Why waste it? Anything and everything can be solved if you think about it properly.

I am not qualified to give you any professional advice but I would definitely want you to talk to a psychologist or a therapist and start your counselling. You can hide whatever you want from everybody else, except your parents. They will either find out and chew you out or you do that yourself and tell them. The latter is the best way to get out of trouble. Trust me when i tell you this.

Block all your credit cards, cut them in half and thrrow it away. Uninstall each and every financial app on your phone. In this situation, it's not good to have them installed.
Talk to your family. It's okay even if they beat your a**. You probably deserve it.

Why can't you get an employment? Is there any negative remarks on your professional career? Where are you located?
It's fine to seek advise on this forum. But constantly surfing this forum in a bad financial situation is not good. As soon as you have received some help, please stop using this forum until you get back on your feet and live a debt-free life.

Seek some help on financial discipline and start living your life. You are talking about suicide when you are 22 is the result of your mental health, nothing else.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Take swiggy or zomato or any other delivery or any other work asof now you can make easily 10k minimum if then start repaying the loan don't even think about suicide do you have any savings? Like Rd or fd kind of those things?? If yes first close the loan with highest interest then try to do every job you can but never ever think of attempt suicide man 🥲 just use any opportunity around you it's my suggestion may be I was wrong if. I m in that situation this what I'll do it

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey,I am a 22 year old guy with a huge mountain like debt for like 4 lakhs and Recently i got to know that I can't paythem back [My freinds, family].I know it may be sound ridiculous but It's all started in just last year before that I don't have any loans or debt because i had a job but from last year due to some reasons i am unable to find a job and that's how my debt journey started for everything like everything i take a debt and Now it's out of my control idk what to do right now.I know it's all my bad decision and lieing to my family freinds but I don't have any other option other than doing that because I don't want to know my family that i am in this condition that i think suicide is the last option for me don't tell me it's a sign of weak people ik that but rightnow everybody everyday came and started to giving slangs to me for my debt my Freinds are pissed off ik that.I can repay every single amount if i have time but i know nobody gonna give me time as they already did.Rightnow it's totally feels like hell for me.idk i am a bad person,lier and bad son too but i don't have a intention to don't pay the debt amount or fly like Vijay malya.its just Stupid Decision i made throughout last year and thanks to that to that decision i am here.By Today's Evening i know one person will come to my house and then what gonna happen i don't even want imagine so it's better to turn me off before anything this gonna happen!![Gali sun sakta hoon idhar v] waise v sun rha so it's not a big deal other than that if someone can help me or advice me what to do may be it will good for me.First And Last post by me!!
First and last post .
Since you took 4 lakh loan .
To repay better you should tell us from where did u took those loan ?

There is no relation between making bad financial choices and being a bad person.
We can help you only if you tell us about all your laons & minimize damage done from now on .

Money go & come .
4 lakh isn't a big amount nor too small . With good strategy u can pay that in 2 -3year max with 8-10k repayment per month

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
4L is not a big deal, you can easily pay it back in a year if you have the right intentions to do so...
If you can't find job then uber/rapido/ zomato/swiggy etc. are open to all.
If you put some extra effort, you can pay it all back

If you don't have bike/car then you can get e-bikes on rent at 3k-4k per month..

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Take swiggy or zomato or any other delivery or any other work asof now you can make easily 10k minimum if then start repaying the loan don't even think about suicide do you have any savings? Like Rd or fd kind of those things?? If yes first close the loan with highest interest then try to do every job you can but never ever think of attempt suicide man 🥲 just use any opportunity around you it's my suggestion may be I was wrong if. I m in that situation this what I'll do it
Yes.
1 shift rapido/uber: early morning (railway station and airport passengers) and office hours

2nd shift- instamart or blinkit orders
One can make around 30k+ profit this way

Obv. it will take toll on physical and mental health, but considering the fact one need to do it for short term, it is doable and many are already doing it

SHUB11

TF Select
4 lac ke liye suicide ...bro be sensible....
If u r unemployed get gome technical (IT) qualification/training.
If you dont have money to enroll...work as a delivery boy, earn and pay.
You are young and have time and energy to get your life on track...abhi suicide is not an option...

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You seriously need General, Commander and Panda advice.
@Bugs Bunny
@Abhishek012
@S S V

Seriously what has happened to you guys!!😡😡😡
Just for small small problems how even can Suicide come to your mind!!😡😡😡

Rebaty

TF Buzz
First and last post .

There is no relation between making bad financial choices and being a bad person.
We can help you only if you tell us about all your laons & minimize damage done from now on .

Money go & come .
4 lakh isn't a big amount nor too small . With good strategy u can pay that in 2 -3year max with 8-10k repayment per month
Bruh i got ur point but main concern is time that I don't have.the actual thing is they money that my Freinds granted to me they need that amount asap they are not going to wait even for 1 month i even talked to them about that but they are not because the amount is too high and maximun they are giving me time is today's evening that's what it blows me

Reactions: SSV

Rebaty

TF Buzz
First and last post .

Money go & come .
Let me tell you honestly bro First in jan i applied loans from loans app like Kreditbee,Kishht,mobikwik, moneyview like that but that's not the case.My main concern is the money i have been taken from my freinds it's mostly around all total 2.5lakh from different freinds around 5.They waited for like 10months and then 15 days before they told me to repay everything what they have given to me asap so i told them my situation but aviously why are they goona trust me so they told me to pay the amount and as I don't have money i kinda started lieing to them that wait for 1-2 days and i will give them repay and this loop goes on and I don't have any other than that because they are not ready to listen...And Today is the last day one of my freind already told me to pay the amount before evening...And let me tell as everyone are thinking why i am jobless for 1year.So in my family we are 3 people father,mother and me.last year father kinds left us and ignore his responsibility towards my mom and me.My mom has some medical reasons that i can't reveal so i thought for some month i will take care of my mom and then i will be back to my job and repay everything but it's my mistake that it took me 10months to realise that nobody goona wait for me.u can call my this time lazy but in last few 1months i tried to do job and freelancing at the same time to overcome this burden bt somehow it's not the same thing as i thought.As we are now only 2 me and my mom I don't think we are gonna survive like this anymore because somemoney that father owes from someone even he is trying to recover that money from us as he left and gone.

Rebaty

TF Buzz
You seriously need General, Commander and Panda advice.
@Bugs Bunny
@Abhishek012
@S S V

Seriously what has happened to you guys!!😡😡😡
Just for small small problems how even can Suicide come to your mind!!😡😡😡
May be it seems small problem for you but if u see in my daily life starts from reminder of repaying amount that i owe from freinds and family everyday and everyday u have to struggle for money for basic things.Its all my fault that what is happening with me right now.but it feels like a hell if u r in debt and that person Everyday reminds you that you owe money.If i have time then i am ready to do job's like uber, Zomato,swiggy n all but the thing is this is too late for me to realise.everyone denied to extend some time to repay and In evening idk what to do!!Nobody gonna wait for me to do job and repay back they need money rightnow and as far as i know i completely broke right now!!Even i don't know what to do.Sucifide is not a option that i know but if u know that u are gonna fuckedup in evening if u are not gonna repay the amount then in that moment what to do?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I will give my 2 cents here:

1) Life is like anything else in this materialistic world, a limited resource given by GOD.. It all depends on how we consume it.. we can abuse it, we can waste it or we can utilise it for the better causes.. Its upto us how we view it, and our perspective..

2) Life is also like a stock market , goes up, comes down. goes sideways.. shoots up suddenly and drops down suddenly.. until the company declares insolvency it is still in the play.. what companies do when in trouble, they restructure, they get rid off unncessary expenditure, they find new ways to find extra income they go on austerity measures.. spend wisely .. they find their feet again adn they bounce back..

3) When something bad happens, we always tend to see in the way, why it is happening to me only like this... why others are so happy..
I will tell you my friend.. everyone in this world have some kind of problems.. it is all relative..
Just imagine how many people have serious health problems, poverty, love failures, mental health issues, physical disability issues... if all these people think their life is waste and take away their life, almost half this world's population is gone..

My friend, you are in a much better place than all of these people I just mentioned above.
Be courageous, be strong.. put geneuine effort , be transparant, never lie, most imporantly accept the fact, reality , accept the wrong doing, be geneuinely apologitic.. go and talk to everyone of your near and dear and tell them what you had done and and be genuinely remorseful..
There is nothing gretater than accpeting the reality.. you will feel much happier..

I will tell you one thing, when you accept all your faults , and try for breaking this vicious cycle, and come out on top in the next few years, whoever laughed at you now, will praise you like anything.. you will be a big HERO in their eyes.. trust me..

What you got is a very samall issue, when compared to the other fraudsters who had done massive crimes and impacted many people's life.. they are all still living..
SO, life is all about perspective .. how you take it..
The problem with young generation is, they never spend time with real people and never talk about real problems / share real happiness..
they were stuck with these electronic gadgets and social media life..

Life is beautiful.. LIfe is awesome, go out there .. don't live in a shallow small place all the time..

Whoever comes to you now for their money back, just tell them you had lied, and be apologitic, tell them you will repay as soon as you can.
Plan your work life now, earn something, repay them back atleast small amounts to everyone .. once they start receiving samll amounts, they feel confident about you . they will stop harassing you.. this is how you deal with life..
Never repeat the mistakes, never lie, live in reality and enjoy life..

No-one cares about your life expcet yourself..
Imagine, there were a lot of big and famous prople were dead before.. did the world stop working / moving ?? No.. it won't .. we are nothing in front of them.. so, people care about us as long as we are alive. after we are dead no-one cares...
so make the most of life...

Enjoy the Sun oustide. World is beautiful.. you need to see the beauty and appreciate it and enjoy it..

Time to go for me mate.. Hope to see you stronger and successfull in the years to come..
All the best

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Let me tell you honestly bro First in jan i applied loans from loans app like Kreditbee,Kishht,mobikwik, moneyview like that but that's not the case.My main concern is the money i have been taken from my freinds it's mostly around all total 2.5lakh from different freinds around 5.They waited for like 10months and then 15 days before they told me to repay everything what they have given to me asap so i told them my situation but aviously why are they goona trust me so they told me to pay the amount and as I don't have money i kinda started lieing to them that wait for 1-2 days and i will give them repay and this loop goes on and I don't have any other than that because they are not ready to listen...And Today is the last day one of my freind already told me to pay the amount before evening...And let me tell as everyone are thinking why i am jobless for 1year.So in my family we are 3 people father,mother and me.last year father kinds left us and ignore his responsibility towards my mom and me.My mom has some medical reasons that i can't reveal so i thought for some month i will take care of my mom and then i will be back to my job and repay everything but it's my mistake that it took me 10months to realise that nobody goona wait for me.u can call my this time lazy but in last few 1months i tried to do job and freelancing at the same time to overcome this burden bt somehow it's not the same thing as i thought.As we are now only 2 me and my mom I don't think we are gonna survive like this anymore because somemoney that father owes from someone even he is trying to recover that money from us as he left and gone.
Since,you own money to People & not nfbcs or some cheap Chinese company which is good news .

Since they are your friend or extended friends who trusted you enough to give you that amount. You should be thankful to them .

I won't go into , what u did with money or not .

First and all - Take all the guts out and throw away your shyness and Go and talk to each one of the friends face to face .
Tell them about your situation and ask them for 1 year to repay and you gonna repay in small amounts.

See as someone who gave money to friend . It doesn't matter they give or not on particular day they said they would.
But neglating call & false promises pisses one off .
So please . Go and talk to your friends and ask for reasonable time .
They are humans too and will understand if u r truthful with them .

You should talk and update us then here are lot of people who can help you/ guide get starter jobs to begin with

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
  • Come clean to your Mom and Dad at least. Hear them out. If they can help to repay the loans, well and good. Otherwise sacrifice the next few years and work hard.
  • Don't come to TF or internet trying to find tricks to make "quick money" or "rotate money". No app or website is going to solve your problem. If they say they will you are being cheated.
  • If you can't find the job you want, work the job that finds you even if it means doing something "lowly" as the internet/society might lead you to believe. Some money is infinitely better than no money.
  • By sacrificing I mean eating frugally (dal-roti-sabzi at home, no packaged junk (chips etc), no eating out and definitely none of the Swiggy/Zomato non-sense), no smoking, no drinking, no unlimited mobile data plans, no online subscriptions, no travelling by bike/scooter etc).
  • If you have any credit cards give them to your Mom or Dad and ask them to lock them because at least for now we know that your financial discipline is a work in progress. If you have loans outstanding on them try to pay them off the first because they will have the highest interest and you can't negotitate with banks.
  • To everyone who lent you money and is asking for it, do some math and promise them a small amount by a date and give them that. Keep doing it regularly. It is a terrible idea to promise to pay someone Rs 50k by so-and-so date if you have no clue if you will be able to save Rs 50k by then. Better to return Rs 1k every month or every two months.
  • Why should you do all of this? Because once you are through this, you will have learnt a lot of important life lessons and the ability to deal with tough situations. You will only grow from there.

Last edited:

Rebaty

TF Buzz
I will give my 2 cents here:

1) Life is like anything else in this materialistic world, a limited resource given by GOD.. It all depends on how we consume it.. we can abuse it, we can waste it or we can utilise it for the better causes.. Its upto us how we view it, and our perspective..

2) Life is also like a stock market , goes up, comes down. goes sideways.. shoots up suddenly and drops down suddenly.. until the company declares insolvency it is still in the play.. what companies do when in trouble, they restructure, they get rid off unncessary expenditure, they find new ways to find extra income they go on austerity measures.. spend wisely .. they find their feet again adn they bounce back..

3) When something bad happens, we always tend to see in the way, why it is happening to me only like this... why others are so happy..
I will tell you my friend.. everyone in this world have some kind of problems.. it is all relative..
Just imagine how many people have serious health problems, poverty, love failures, mental health issues, physical disability issues... if all these people think their life is waste and take away their life, almost half this world's population is gone..

My friend, you are in a much better place than all of these people I just mentioned above.
Be courageous, be strong.. put geneuine effort , be transparant, never lie, most imporantly accept the fact, reality , accept the wrong doing, be geneuinely apologitic.. go and talk to everyone of your near and dear and tell them what you had done and and be genuinely remorseful..
There is nothing gretater than accpeting the reality.. you will feel much happier..

I will tell you one thing, when you accept all your faults , and try for breaking this vicious cycle, and come out on top in the next few years, whoever laughed at you now, will praise you like anything.. you will be a big HERO in their eyes.. trust me..

What you got is a very samall issue, when compared to the other fraudsters who had done massive crimes and impacted many people's life.. they are all still living..
SO, life is all about perspective .. how you take it..
The problem with young generation is, they never spend time with real people and never talk about real problems / share real happiness..
they were stuck with these electronic gadgets and social media life..

Life is beautiful.. LIfe is awesome, go out there .. don't live in a shallow small place all the time..

Whoever comes to you now for their money back, just tell them you had lied, and be apologitic, tell them you will repay as soon as you can.
Plan your work life now, earn something, repay them back atleast small amounts to everyone .. once they start receiving samll amounts, they feel confident about you . they will stop harassing you.. this is how you deal with life..
Never repeat the mistakes, never lie, live in reality and enjoy life..

No-one cares about your life expcet yourself..
Imagine, there were a lot of big and famous prople were dead before.. did the world stop working / moving ?? No.. it won't .. we are nothing in front of them.. so, people care about us as long as we are alive. after we are dead no-one cares...
so make the most of life...

Enjoy the Sun oustide. World is beautiful.. you need to see the beauty and appreciate and enjoy..

Time to go for me mate.. Hope to see you stronger and successfull in the years to come..
All the best
I will try my best to fight this situation because of this me and my mama suffers everyday.i totally got ur point and not going argue anymore let's see i got proper time for that i will repay and never ever do this things again for whatever reasons!!But now it feels like a hell for me

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I will try my best to fight this situation because of this me and my mama suffers everyday.i totally got ur point and not going argue anymore let's see i got proper time for that i will repay and never ever do this things again for whatever reasons!!But now it feels like a hell for me
Thats good, my man..
Yes it feels like hell now..
After the hell , there is a heaven.. Trust me .. Cheer up...
Face the reality like a MAN.. this MAN will become a HERO soon..

Accept all faults, beg them for some more time, face the difficult times with courage .. become a hero..
Looking forward to hear from you in a year's time here...

Rebaty

TF Buzz
Since,you own money to People & not nfbcs or some cheap Chinese company which is good news .

Since they are your friend or extended friends who trusted you enough to give you that amount. You should be thankful to them .

I won't go into , what u did with money or not .

First and all - Take all the guts out and throw away your shyness and Go and talk to each one of the friends face to face .
Tell them about your situation and ask them for 1 year to repay and you gonna repay in small amounts.

See as someone who gave money to friend . It doesn't matter they give or not on particular day they said they would.
But neglating call & false promises pisses one off .
So please . Go and talk to your friends and ask for reasonable time .
They are humans too and will understand if u r truthful with them .

You should talk and update us then here are lot of people who can help you/ guide get starter jobs to begin with
As i said i already explained them about this and requested them before to extend my time period but they are not ready to do that that's why I don't have any option than telling lies everyday.But i got ur point to tell them they can understand but in this situation if i somehow tell them to wait or give me some more time to repay trust me they are not.My and my family reputation and respect in society is like in gone mood idk i want to pay them by doing work as i am doing job and freelancing at a time it's not enough they knew it still they demanding i can't do nothing or tell them because they helped me back when i was in need...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
.My and my family reputation and respect in society is like in gone mood idk i want to pay them by doing work as i am doing job and freelancing at a time it's not enough they knew it still they demanding i can't do nothing
Don't worry about respect and reputation.. You can get them back..
Pay them something now.. even a little one..
They have to realise that you are a changed man.. until then do whatever it takes.

They have to see your sincerety, your committement and transaparency.. for this to happen, you accept all your wrong doings first.. and put the real effort..
you can regain everything by your sincere and honest efforts.. be transaperant all the times.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
As i said i already explained them about this and requested them before to extend my time period but they are not ready to do that that's why I don't have any option than telling lies everyday.But i got ur point to tell them they can understand but in this situation if i somehow tell them to wait or give me some more time to repay trust me they are not.My and my family reputation and respect in society is like in gone mood idk i want to pay them by doing work as i am doing job and freelancing at a time it's not enough they knew it still they demanding i can't do nothing or tell them because they helped me back when i was in need...
First of all there is a tough situation & our mind always think negatively its inbuilt.
I know for fact that they must be pushing you but ask them for 2-3 month time directly. Don't say u will pay next month or week .

Meanwhile start a job ( idk ur qualifications) but 15-20 k u can easily get in job without any technical knowhow .
In delivery services , in showrooms , Guards agency etc. i don't feel suggesting this .
At 22 you learnt ,what people learn at 35-40 maybe later.
I won't give you gyan , but work work anywhere doesn't matter . If u r graduate.study and 1-2 attempt clear CAT with top 100 colleges u will great in life

doraemon

TF Legend
I don't get why people get into debts
First of all tell your parents about that
Ik u are scared and all but at last only your close family (parents brother sister)
Will be with you
Tell them your situation ,don't lie

I am reading the thread will update this message