• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bad experience with yes bank credit card offer

I recently visited a yes bank branch to get a LTF card with no joining charges. I explicitly told the representative this and yet behold to my surprise, he sends me a BYOC metal credit card with 3499 + GST charge (~600). I instantly closed the card and regret even activating the card. Eventually paid the fee to keep my CIBIL good but took an oath never to deal with such a useless bank & employees.

techhdate

TF Premier
I recently visited a yes bank branch to get a LTF card with no joining charges. I explicitly told the representative this and yet behold to my surprise, he sends me a BYOC metal credit card with 3499 + GST charge (~600). I instantly closed the card and regret even activating the card. Eventually paid the fee to keep my CIBIL good but took an oath never to deal with such a useless bank & employees.
why did you activate the card ?

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
My family received the card as I was not home at the time. I asked them to send the photo and I thought since it's BYOC, it would be free. I just activated the card but later saw the charge in the statement. Regretting my choice of activating it too.
Don't believe anything from any agent/employee if you don't get anything in written form. YES Bank cards are provided LTF on pre approved basis for thier existing customers. Bankbazaar Finbooster is the only acknowledged LTF card from YES Bank.

0xfallup

TF Ace
Would recommend try to take a written confirmation from yes bank employee and try to get their highest variant card and mostly employee will pitch Ltf and boom let him think that he is fooling you , after receiving card just confirm from cc about it’s status ( mostly it will be chargeable ) then just go to ombudsman and get it done LTF

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Mai to bank jaake bawaal kar deta

AritraSaha

TF Legend
SAY NO TO YES 🙂