• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis weird behavior for cc application

shubham0976

TF Select
I have issue regarding axis card application.
My case is very different. "I have applied for axis card three times before, on all three instances it was approved with this message recieved " Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly." But I never recieved the card. It also shows approved in the tracking portal with limit. This time also I have got the same message for approval. I want to know the exact reason why the card status is not updated from this state??"

I sent above message to PNO to enquire the reason.

See what reply I got,

" Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 10/09/2022 addressed to Nodal Office regarding Credit Card application.

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your concern, we would like to inform you that your card has been approved at initial stage therefore you have got the message as approved. However, later your Credit Card application has not been approved as the same does not meet the bank’s internal policies and operating procedures.

Hope we have addressed your concern."

Now I have applied 4th time today for Indian oil card. This time got approval within 5 minutes. recieved approval om both email and sms. I also expect the same behaviour.
See the screenshots attached.

Now, what should I do?? Any Suggestions? Have a add on card on my name of axis privelege card that is with my father as primary holder. Is it causing any issue? Also have axis account.

Card not visible yet in my account.

Attachments

• image_picker8615984144810599384.jpg
    image_picker8615984144810599384.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image_picker7529530569683655705.jpg
    image_picker7529530569683655705.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 57

card_monarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
"Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze"

the story is simple. if u are holding add on card on ur name, they will not approve ur cc application. first close add on card and then apply again. it will be approved.
what weird logic is this? Axis bank has one of the worst application and onboarding experience!