• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite Mess Up

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently asked for an upgrade of my Vistara Signature card to Vistara Infinite. Did the whole process on call with Customer care.

Now, today I have received the card, but on the app and in the form that comes in package, it is shows as an add on card to my Vistara Signature.

Also, the joining fees has been written as 0 while the annual fees is 10,000, so I am in doubt if I would even receive the CV Gold benefits and the free ticket or not.

This is so messed up by axis, Has anyone else faced this before?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
probably CV gold u can email to premium axis and get .. but ticket theoretically should not come. Hardly much availability now days to use the award ticket. When u try it’s usually not available

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just want to know one thing ....

If i close my Vistara Signature Card and if i have unused benefit of vouchers and 1 Premium Economy Ticket ...
will it stay in my Vistara account or it will lapse?

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
probably CV gold u can email to premium axis and get .. but ticket theoretically should not come. Hardly much availability now days to use the award ticket. When u try it’s usually not available
Are the business class / premium economy tickets not available to redeem even on frequent routes such as Bangalore-Delhi, say 2-3 months from now?
No, but I would not apply for Vistara Infinite or any other Vistara
Is it because of the lack of ticket availability to redeem? Any experiences that you can share?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Are the business class / premium economy tickets not available to redeem even on frequent routes such as Bangalore-Delhi, say 2-3 months from now?

Is it because of the lack of ticket availability to redeem? Any experiences that you can share?
Huge number of cards have been issued due to which even the busiest routes are usually booked out in voucher bookings 3-6 months ahead of time

Rushhh1010

TF Buzz
I was contemplating procuring the VI card as it would reward me with 5 business class vouchers+CV points for my spends each year. But some people warned that there is severe unavailability of award flights for voucher redemption. Also, the vouchers would only be valid for domestic routes. So is it still worth getting the card?

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I wanted to book for oct 6 return 8 not available. November also. Just try to book u will see.
I'm guessing this issue is prevalent even with departing city being a popular one such as Bangalore / Delhi / Mumabi etc?

I was contemplating procuring the VI card as it would reward me with 5 business class vouchers+CV points for my spends each year. But some people warned that there is severe unavailability of award flights for voucher redemption. Also, the vouchers would only be valid for domestic routes. So is it still worth getting the card?
I'm also in quite the dilemma as I have around 10L in government spends coming up this month / early next month and don't really see any other good alternative in comparison to the Vistara cards.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you plan your trips in advance(3-4 months) you can get availability but its limited to 2 seats (business class) per flight. If you are a family of 3 or more it will not be useful. Economy seats are usually available i think 6 seats per flight but not sure. I have VI, planning to close as i cannot plan so far ahead

Rushhh1010

TF Buzz
If you plan your trips in advance(3-4 months) you can get availability but its limited to 2 seats (business class) per flight. If you are a family of 3 or more it will not be useful. Economy seats are usually available i think 6 seats per flight but not sure. I have VI, planning to close as i cannot plan so far ahead
Limited to 2 Business awards/flight. But we can use class upgrade vouchers, right?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even upgrades are included in the total award seats, if 2 award seats are already used you cant use upgrade voucher as well
But if there are lots of seats free earlier they used to give at airport even though 2 award business booked out. Now days very less chance