• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite lifetime free card

Swapneilt

TF Neo
It's free for first year under limited time offer. You are directly given Gold tier in vistara. If you are not flying atleast can use lounge and fast check in baggage tags etc.

Recently i applied for a vistara infinite credit card and today i have received the card, On the welcome letter it is mentioned that joining fee and annual fee is 0, to confirm it i called the customer care and they told me that it is a free card. I still don't believe it and will update in case of update 1671895163883.jpg

Recently i applied for a vistara infinite credit card and today i have received the card, On the welcome letter it is mentioned that joining fee and annual fee is 0, to confirm it i called the customer care and they told me that it is a free card. I still don't believe it and will update in case of update 1671895163883.jpg
Hi,sir, If you processed offline? Then may be the Executive mentioned LTF promo code in the application process time #PNN then only it's happened...

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge

May you will not get Joining and Annual Benefits (Free Tickets, Gold tier etc) chek once

Dude

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
please do talk with customer care whether you will recieve the joining benefit of business class ticket and Gold tier membership in vistara even if ur not paying the joining fees... update the response here

karankayastha

TF Premier
Can you dm the agents number who gave you ltf

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wow, Enjoy 👏