• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis vistara infinite c2c application

vishnucn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
one week back my magnus card approved with a limit of 3.4 lakhs, now i am planning to apply for vistara infinite using c2c (Have an hdfc regalia credit card with a limit of 7.8 lakh), Is there any chance that the new vistara infinite credit limit will be shared with magnus or since i am doing c2c the credit limit will be same as regalia? Is it better to wait a couple more months before applying vistara infinite?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ok, apply with Regalia c2c basis (keep as much as free credit limit possible in it, u have 7.8L, make sure the available balance in card is above 5L)
mostly they will match it.

I received Vistara Signature 2 days ago, applied via c2c (HDFC DCP with 5L limit, available free limit was also 5L) they approved Vistara Sig with 5L limit.

vishnucn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
ok, apply with Regalia c2c basis (keep as much as free credit limit possible in it, u have 7.8L, make sure the available balance in card is above 5L)
mostly they will match it.

I received Vistara Signature 2 days ago, applied via c2c (HDFC DCP with 5L limit, available free limit was also 5L) they approved Vistara Sig with 5L limit.
is there any waiting period to apply for new axis credit card after the first card approval?

lucky

TF Select
VIP Lounge
one week back my magnus card approved with a limit of 3.4 lakhs, now i am planning to apply for vistara infinite using c2c (Have an hdfc regalia credit card with a limit of 7.8 lakh), Is there any chance that the new vistara infinite credit limit will be shared with magnus or since i am doing c2c the credit limit will be same as regalia? Is it better to wait a couple more months before applying vistara infinite?
LIMIT WILL BE Exactly same as C2C card and will be Individual Limit not Shared. Atleast in my Case for Both Magnus/Infinite. No Freeze Period for Premium Card/Promotional Offer Card. No need to wait, I think they are Aggressively acquiring Vistara Applications, However it took 10 days for Approval. Please do ask Freeze Period thing to the Agent first before applying as they know better.