• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis salary account LTF Select credit card

aashish2137

TF Select
I can confirm this offer is active. A colleague got LTF Magnus last month only and some other are waiting for their September salary to be credited to avail this. I can't share agent name but ask your HR to share the CSG contact of Axis bank, they will be able to arrange the card for you.

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I can confirm this offer is active. A colleague got LTF Magnus last month only and some other are waiting for their September salary to be credited to avail this. I can't share agent name but ask your HR to share the CSG contact of Axis bank, they will be able to arrange the card for you.
What is csg contact

ghost of sparta

TF Select
Your colleagues make more than 3L per month?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select

Is Axis Issuing LTF Credit Cards with Salaried Account ?​

Yesterday my company tied up with Axis bank to open salary accounts and Axis representatives who visited are telling that we can get Privilige pe Select credit card on LTF basis with thr salary account but my doubt is

Will the card remains LTF even after account closure or downgrade after a year or 2.

Secondly, Can i take the Select or Privilege card now itself and later upgrade to LTF Magnus if salary Increases or should I wait for another 2-3 Years to increase my salary and then try to apply for Magnus on LTF basis.

aashish2137

TF Select

Is Axis Issuing LTF Credit Cards with Salaried Account ?​

Yesterday my company tied up with Axis bank to open salary accounts and Axis representatives who visited are telling that we can get Privilige pe Select credit card on LTF basis with thr salary account but my doubt is

Will the card remains LTF even after account closure or downgrade after a year or 2.

Secondly, Can i take the Select or Privilege card now itself and later upgrade to LTF Magnus if salary Increases or should I wait for another 2-3 Years to increase my salary and then try to apply for Magnus on LTF basis.
For point 1 - no it wont remain LTF. You've to maintain the salary credit criteria for each category of the card.

aashish2137

TF Select
Can you please confirm if the card remains LTF after closure or Deactivation of the Salary account ?
No, the card doesn't remain LTF after closure of salary account or even after the criteria is not met. For instance, criteria for Burgundy + Magnus LTF is 300,000 of salary credit. But if the salary falls below 300,000 Magnus fee is charged and Burgundy status is downgraded.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
No, the card doesn't remain LTF after closure of salary account or even after the criteria is not met. For instance, criteria for Burgundy + Magnus LTF is 300,000 of salary credit. But if the salary falls below 300,000 Magnus fee is charged and Burgundy status is downgraded.
I think thats a special case..