• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve vs Magnus Limit Enhancement

Manishgt

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I already have magnus since more than 7 months now but with a poor limit. I wish to enhance it's limit on the basis of my new ITR. Also i want to apply for Reserve CC with a good limit. What is recommended to do first ? Magnus LE or Reserve application?

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have upgraded my Magnus card to Reserve card along with my add on cards easily without any issue. Current Magnus limit is 10 Lakhs which I got when I applied for Vistara Infinite. Before VI application, it was 3L only.
You mean limit of Magnus was increased from 3 lakh to 10 lakh when you applied for vistara infinite?
I also have Magnus with 3lakh limit.

yaathran

TF Select
You mean limit of Magnus was increased from 3 lakh to 10 lakh when you applied for vistara infinite?
I also have Magnus with 3lakh limit.
Yes. It was only 3 Lakhs. I applied for VI C2C basis. Got 10 Lakhs limit on VI. Then removed per card limit. So all card limit is 10 Lakhs now

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
How did you request to remove per card limit? Thanks!

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think it was discussed in forum already. You need to drop an email to PNO or MD desk.
Do you happen to have email id for MD desk ? Please DM if you have it.

Request other members if they have insights, I am frustrated with the time taken by PNO to respond. Two issues pending at their end , one pending for >25 days other for ~14 days

Ankur dhanda

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Vistara Infinite 8.4 L limit, Ace 3L limit and Magnus 3L limit.
Ace was the first card, then applied for Magnus and had the same limit of 3 L as Ace. Then applied for Vistara Infinite C2C with DCB and got the limit of 8.4 L.
I emailed for removal of per card limit but it was refused. After 6 months of using Magnus, I used that axis email support link for limit increase of magnus. Sent salary slip and account statement. Axis did physical verification of my work place and confirmed the salary from accounts. Then increased the limit to 9 L.
So now Magnus has 9L, VI has 8.4L and Ace has 3L.
Now I’ll apply for reserve card offline. Confirmed with the CC team regarding the 4th Card. They said the last axis card should be more than 3Months old and then they can take the approval request for the 4th Card.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have Vistara Infinite 8.4 L limit, Ace 3L limit and Magnus 3L limit.
Ace was the first card, then applied for Magnus and had the same limit of 3 L as Ace. Then applied for Vistara Infinite C2C with DCB and got the limit of 8.4 L.
I emailed for removal of per card limit but it was refused. After 6 months of using Magnus, I used that axis email support link for limit increase of magnus. Sent salary slip and account statement. Axis did physical verification of my work place and confirmed the salary from accounts. Then increased the limit to 9 L.
So now Magnus has 9L, VI has 8.4L and Ace has 3L.
Now I’ll apply for reserve card offline. Confirmed with the CC team regarding the 4th Card. They said the last axis card should be more than 3Months old and then they can take the approval request for the 4th Card.
Get that approval in writing first , don’t believe to the cc agent , if the card gets rejected it will be a loss of one Cibil enquiry

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If your ITR is good enough for higher limits, you can give it a try. How did you apply for Magnus in the first place? Based on your ITR or C2C? If C2C, what was the limit on the card you have used? What is your current limit in Magnus? I can give suggestions based on that.
Hi, I have 3 lakh limit in magnus, using since more than 1 year, applied on basis of icici card - limit was 3.9 lakh and as of now ICICI card has limit of 5.3 lakh, how to apply LE now ? I dont think it will be done on basis of poor ITR last year I filed

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have 3 lakh limit in magnus, using since more than 1 year, applied on basis of icici card - limit was 3.9 lakh and as of now ICICI card has limit of 5.3 lakh, how to apply LE now ? I dont think it will be done on basis of poor ITR last year I filed
You can take another card, C2C, using the 5.3L limit. Then, ask Axis to merge the limits (sometimes they will reject this request, so you need to be persistent).