• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve vs Magnus Limit Enhancement

Manishgt

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I already have magnus since more than 7 months now but with a poor limit. I wish to enhance it's limit on the basis of my new ITR. Also i want to apply for Reserve CC with a good limit. What is recommended to do first ? Magnus LE or Reserve application?

drvikas231

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
recently did the same.
Applied for LE on magnus, and got it done.
then applied for RESERVE CC., got approved and the limit was the same enhanced limit as on magnus.

yaathran

TF Select
Hi all,

I already have magnus since more than 7 months now but with a poor limit. I wish to enhance it's limit on the basis of my new ITR. Also i want to apply for Reserve CC with a good limit. What is recommended to do first ? Magnus LE or Reserve application?
If your ITR is good enough for higher limits, you can give it a try. How did you apply for Magnus in the first place? Based on your ITR or C2C? If C2C, what was the limit on the card you have used? What is your current limit in Magnus? I can give suggestions based on that.

drvikas231

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If your ITR is good enough for higher limits, you can give it a try. How did you apply for Magnus in the first place? Based on your ITR or C2C? If C2C, what was the limit on the card you have used? What is your current limit in Magnus? I can give suggestions based on that.
How did you apply for LE ?
I applied for Magnus CC Limit increase through Axis Email Support Click here. if it does not work then go to axisbank.com > click Support>Scroll down & Click on Connect Via EMail > Rest you can follow the instructions and send your latest ITR.
In my case limit on Magnus was 10L which was increased to 15L within 2 business days.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for Magnus CC Limit increase through Axis Email Support Click here. if it does not work then go to axisbank.com > click Support>Scroll down & Click on Connect Via EMail > Rest you can follow the instructions and send your latest ITR.
In my case limit on Magnus was 10L which was increased to 15L within 2 business days.
How much was your ITR? My credit limit is 6.52 lakh but I also want to increase my credit limit.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

As you are already a HNI customer, you can contact premium.experience@axisbank.com via email to find out what documents are needed. After submitting the required information, the process of increasing your limit should take approximately 3 to 5 days.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the details.

few q's if you don't mind sharing

1. Did you had to request for how much CL increase you wanted or it was done by AXIS after assessing your ITR?
    1. Someone mentioned earlier a form needs to be filled with how much you wanted as well. https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...-limit-enhamcement-form.pdf?sfvrsn=8842f555_0
  2. How long after card acquired you can do a request for CL increase? 3months or 6months?
    What was your case, approximate months after you requested, so that it goes through.

3. Are you a self-employed or so? since you submitted the ITR or even for employed... ITR is fine?
    My earlier discussion with PNO, they requested 3m payslip and 3month bank statement of the same (deposited or so).

drvikas231

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the details.

few q's if you don't mind sharing

1. Did you had to request for how much CL increase you wanted or it was done by AXIS after assessing your ITR?
    1. Someone mentioned earlier a form needs to be filled with how much you wanted as well. https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...-limit-enhamcement-form.pdf?sfvrsn=8842f555_0
  2. How long after card acquired you can do a request for CL increase? 3months or 6months?
    What was your case, approximate months after you requested, so that it goes through.

3. Are you a self-employed or so? since you submitted the ITR or even for employed... ITR is fine?
    My earlier discussion with PNO, they requested 3m payslip and 3month bank statement of the same (deposited or so).
1. I did not fill out any form, just wrote an email mentioning my current Limit (10L) and my Expected limit (30L).
2. I received the card on 9 October 22, and applied for LE on 24 Jan 23.
3. I am a self-employed professional, in my case I submitted my ITR and Balance Sheet for the last 2 years.
After LE I applied for Axis RESERVE card with an add-on card on 1 Feb 23 which I Received Today !!!

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1. I did not fill out any form, just wrote an email mentioning my current Limit (10L) and my Expected limit (30L).
3. I am a self-employed professional, in my case I submitted my ITR and Balance Sheet for the last 2 years.
After LE I applied for Axis RESERVE card with an add-on card on 1 Feb 23 which I Received Today !!!
Is it possible for you to share your ITR range? Say 1cr-2cr?

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the limit required for reserve upgrade ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What should be the limit required to upgrade from Magnus to Reserve?
Any idea.
As per @TechnoFino, it might be difficult.

yaathran

TF Select
As per @TechnoFino, it might be difficult.

I have upgraded my Magnus card to Reserve card along with my add on cards easily without any issue. Current Magnus limit is 10 Lakhs which I got when I applied for Vistara Infinite. Before VI application, it was 3L only.

Reactions: CMG

yaathran

TF Select
Any idea.
I believe 5 Lakhs and above should be fine. You can request for upgrade by writing to MD Desk or PNO desk. They have to enable manually for the upgrade. Post that you will be able to upgrade via Customer care. Card details will get generated instantly.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the details @drvikas231 .

Congrats on your Reserve Card ad well 👏.

Did you get the add-on as well delivered?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Any idea.
If you have Magnus , it can be easily upgraded to Reserve . Magnus and Reserve criteria are almost same .

If you are willing to pay that hefty annual charges , it will get easily upgraded .

For card to card it’s around 4 to 5 lakhs I guess and for salary I think it’s same as Magnus around 18 lakhs