• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Credit Card Review

Photo (1)_page-0001-2 2.jpg
Axis Reserve is the big brother of Axis Magnus and is the second most sought card right now among CC enthusiasts due to its exceptional reward rate. Till 2021 no one would have ever thought that Axis will bring a storm in the credit card industry and outpace all its competitors and even giants like AMEX, HDFC and Citi with such good earning rates and even better redemption partners!

Getting a card worth ₹60K? Are you outta your mind? This was the first thing that I had got to hear when I told my family members that I have applied for Axis Reserve. One of the most UHNI cards available in India right now. I took the plunge last October just before I had an international vacation planned. But is it worth the fee for you? Let's check it out!

FULL Review https://www.technofino.in/axis-reserve-credit-card-review

Currently, Axis Magnus is the hottest card available in India but many people are taking the plunge into Reserve as well even though the fee is quite hefty. The reason is that spends on Magnus are not meaningful beyond ₹1L milestone hence putting all your spends on Reserve after that is a no-brainer since no other luxury card comes close to it currently. Not even HDFC Infinia. Hence this card is highly recommended if you have a lot of forex spending or your monthly expenses are much over ₹1L. Else if your family member is eligible then two Magnus in a family also makes a lot of sense.

Deadly combo of Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve!
The deadly combo of Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve!

With this deadly combo, you can rake up points like anything. I would say this combo is currently the best in the world if you want to indulge in luxury travel all over the world. We have done a Value Proposition of the Axis Reserve on the community here.

Do you hold this magnificent card? How are planning to redeem the truckloads of your ER points? Share your plans in the comments below.

yaathran

TF Select
Axis Reserve is the big brother of Axis Magnus and is the second most sought card right now among CC enthusiasts due to its exceptional reward rate. Till 2021 no one would have ever thought that Axis will bring a storm in the credit card industry and outpace all its competitors and even giants like AMEX, HDFC and Citi with such good earning rates and even better redemption partners!

Getting a card worth ₹60K? Are you outta your mind? This was the first thing that I had got to hear when I told my family members that I have applied for Axis Reserve. One of the most UHNI cards available in India right now. I took the plunge last October just before I had an international vacation planned. But is it worth the fee for you? Let's check it out!

Currently, Axis Magnus is the hottest card available in India but many people are taking the plunge into Reserve as well even though the fee is quite hefty. The reason is that spends on Magnus are not meaningful beyond ₹1L milestone hence putting all your spends on Reserve after that is a no-brainer since no other luxury card comes close to it currently. Not even HDFC Infinia. Hence this card is highly recommended if you have a lot of forex spending or your monthly expenses are much over ₹1L. Else if your family member is eligible then two Magnus in a family also makes a lot of sense.

With this deadly combo, you can rake up points like anything. I would say this combo is currently the best in the world if you want to indulge in luxury travel all over the world. We have done a Value Proposition of the Axis Reserve on the community here.

Do you hold this magnificent card? How are planning to redeem the truckloads of your ER points? Share your plans in the comments below.
Just to highlight some corrections in the review. In reserve card, you get edge reward points for fuel transactions also in the case where fuel surcharge waiver is not applicable. I.e. for transactions lesser than 400 and transactions greater than 4000. For transactions lesser than 400, fuel surcharge would be minimum 10 rupees+ GST. For my fuel transactions more than 4000 rupees I do get edge reward points.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_220746.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_220746.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 15

yaathran

TF Select

Also there is no limit on edge reward points for Insurance transactions. 1 Lakh limit on insurance is only for Magnus card and not reserve.

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Also there is no limit on edge reward points for Insurance transactions. 1 Lakh limit on insurance is only for Magnus card and not reserve.
Just to highlight some corrections in the review. In reserve card, you get edge reward points for fuel transactions also in the case where fuel surcharge waiver is not applicable. I.e. for transactions lesser than 400 and transactions greater than 4000. For transactions lesser than 400, fuel surcharge would be minimum 10 rupees+ GST. For my fuel transactions more than 4000 rupees I do get edge reward points.
Thanks updated the article. Mixed editing some part which I had copied from Magnus review 😂

Rags

TF Select
If i have Magnus4Burgundy and True Burgundy, can one still get 5:4 on reserve? it seems to be.

Rags

TF Select
Hi, My Reserve has validity till next year Feb. Checking if everyone is holding onto the card or cancelling nearing the renewal. I guess Atlas and M4B are enough, and there is no use for reserving any more. Any thoughts?

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, My Reserve has validity till next year Feb. Checking if everyone is holding onto the card or cancelling nearing the renewal. I guess Atlas and M4B are enough, and there is no use for reserving any more. Any thoughts?
Next year Feb or coming month

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My card got renewed ... so far got Club Marriott & ITC mails ...
Accor not yet extended and 50K ER also not yet credited

Rags

TF Select
I will continue reserve for one more year as I spent more than 25 lacs this membership year and no renewal fee for renewal