• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve card requirements?

Solution
Yes it's fairly possible. With 3L c2c it can be done if you're already holding a good NRV with Axis. Or else now a days they're going with 5L of credit limit.

Due to some restrictions faced by many users, you may not get Axis Reserve without an existing account at Axis.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Yes it's fairly possible. With 3L c2c it can be done if you're already holding a good NRV with Axis. Or else now a days they're going with 5L of credit limit.

Due to some restrictions faced by many users, you may not get Axis Reserve without an existing account at Axis.

Solution
@Subhankar do you know any good RM in Mumbai who can help me in processing the card. I can open the account in his branch under him.
Couple of RM with whom I had contact with were not very knowledgeable. They infact told me that Axis will not be able to process Reserve card on c2c basis and will do it online on Income basis.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
@Subhankar do you know any good RM in Mumbai who can help me in processing the card. I can open the account in his branch under him.
Couple of RM with whom I had contact with were not very knowledgeable. They infact told me that Axis will not be able to process Reserve card on c2c basis and will do it online on Income basis.
DM me, I'll connect you to the right person

urameshc

TF Buzz
I have only 3.25 lakh limit. Customer care won’t help. I have priority account, with 2 years vintage. Always maintains good balance in my account. Any other way?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have only 3.25 lakh limit. Customer care won’t help. I have priority account, with 2 years vintage. Always maintains good balance in my account. Any other way?
Can you tell me about the rest of your cards and what their credit limits are?

yaathran

TF Select
Can I open reserve c2c via phone banking? my current magnus/vistara card limit is 7.5lac
If you're tagged as eligible you can. Initially with 10 Lakhs limit, I wasn't eligible too, then I dropped an email to PNO, they marked some flag I guess, later customer care called me and processed the upgrade.

chandutla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What is the current c2c limit requirement for reserve and what’s the best way to apply?
For c2C basis, another card should be a more than 4 Lakhs limit (non-axis card) and must be more than 1 year in use with that limit. And for application the best way to apply is offline, that too if you get a chance to apply at the airport. That will be super fast approvals, maximum 2 day. I applied on March 3 at Delhi Airport and on march 4 CIBIL inquiry, card was approved on March 5. Card is shown in the app on March 8. Delivery e expected in a couple of days.