• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Pre approved section has changed

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was checking for pre approved cards yesterday and came across this. It is not showing pre approved limit anymore. This screenshot is from iPhone of a savings account only user. Please check and confirm if the same thing is happening to you as well. DF53121E-CED4-4634-8746-D4FE6637C488.jpeg

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Was checking for pre approved cards yesterday and came across this. It is not showing pre approved limit anymore. This screenshot is from iPhone of a savings account only user. Please check and confirm if the same thing is happening to you as well. DF53121E-CED4-4634-8746-D4FE6637C488.jpeg
Is it shows ltf or fee?
Time to feed ur phone battery 😋
Which account variant u have?
I am cc only client plan to take burgundy

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it shows ltf or fee?
Time to feed ur phone battery 😋
Which account variant u have?
I am cc only client plan to take burgundy
They moved fees to know more section
The above pic is from burgundy account so select is showing ltf. Also my zone. The rest have fees.
SS is from yesterday now fully charged💪🏻
Which cc do you have right now?

Strange

TF Legend
I don't think these are pre approved cards as pre approved cards share credit limit with existing card, so credit limit is mentioned there. Some other guy in this forum has shared similar screenshot.