• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS My Zone - Unable to use Axis mobile app

Hello All,

I recently got Axis My Zone card and I could Not make use of Axis mobile app. I get an error while logging in. which neither Customer care or Branch guys seems to be aware of. Not sure if they are not aware of the solution or if they don't elwant to assist.

If anyone of you faced similar error. Pls do help me.

BTW. I don't hold a Axis account. I only hold a credit card.

Attachments

• IMG-20230331-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20230331-WA0007.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 18

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Do you hold any other Axis bank credit card or have applied for another Axis card which has been approved?

I faced the same issue, I had two axis cards, one magnus and other select... I had to sign in the app using Select credit card... It did not allow me to sign in with magnus (it showed me the same error which you are seeing)... Once I signed in with Axis Select credit card, magnus was also visible inside the app.

Do you hold any other Axis bank credit card or have applied for another Axis card which has been approved?

I faced the same issue, I had two axis cards, one magnus and other select... I had to sign in the app using Select credit card... It did not allow me to sign in with magnus (it showed me the same error which you are seeing)... Once I signed in with Axis Select credit card, magnus was also visible inside the app.
This is my First and only CC with AXIS. Not sure why even customer care would not help. I even emailed them - they told me to go to branch for assistance. Where as in branch they don't know how to assist me with this error.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Try to setup Card pin at an Axis bank atm and complete an online or offline transaction using the card...

After that get your Axis bank Credit card customer ID by following the below steps:
Type and send sms to
CUSTIDCC XXXX (Last Four Digit of your Credit Card) send it to 56161600.

You will receive your customer ID for the credit card via sms... Try to login using that on the Axis bank netbanking page...

pprakash11

TF Prestige
This problem happened with me. I had Freecharge based Axis Bank FD, which got closed and after 6 months of FD closure I got Axis ACE, while trying to register for Axis Mobile, it gave same error as yours.
I visited one branch, and that branch was clueless.
Visited another branch nearby, they investigated and found that my customer ID is suspended. They unsuspended, and i was able to login to Axis Mobile.

This problem happened with me. I had Freecharge based Axis Bank FD, which got closed and after 6 months of FD closure I got Axis ACE, while trying to register for Axis Mobile, it gave same error as yours.
I visited one branch, and that branch was clueless.
Visited another branch nearby, they investigated and found that my customer ID is suspended. They unsuspended, and i was able to login to Axis Mobile.
Will check my customer id with branch. Helpful. THANKS

Try to setup Card pin at an Axis bank atm and complete an online or offline transaction using the card...

After that get your Axis bank Credit card customer ID by following the below steps:
Type and send sms to
CUSTIDCC XXXX (Last Four Digit of your Credit Card) send it to 56161600.

You will receive your customer ID for the credit card via sms... Try to login using that on the Axis bank netbanking page...
Did transactions already one with Swiggy and one offline.
For some reason I could not send that SMS. I had already tried it earlier. (see attached pic)
I got the customer id via branch guys. Will try the netbanking option today. Last time I tried it said that my mobile number is not a Registred number. Not sure why. I still got transaction details and OTP to this number.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-05-10-06-21-662_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-05-10-06-21-662_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 13