• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Premier
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:

krishc

TF Ace
What worked for me:

1. Applying using the link given in the first message.
2. Choosing "existing customer of Axis?" As Yes and entering customer ID and DOB.
3. Having an existing Axis Card (Airtel) which is almost 3 months old (got on March 21st).
Did they hit your CIBIL for this ?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Lmao, in the excitement of applying I even forgot I took screenshot 🤣

Here you go @Chupaxabra @4uziaul
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Can prove the legitimacy of the screenshot by showing the Teams message which I received around 12:58 (the Teams icon which you can see in the screenshot) 🤣
Ek hi Dil hai bhai....Kitne baar jitogo....Accepted your screenshot is genuine...

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i too applied today for indian oil card, (already have flipkart and airtel card but axis is not giving LE )
just recieved a verification call(they just asked employer name, office address, home address) after that nothing, trying to check the status but saying "no details found"

any other working link to track card application ?

suhasa010

TF Premier
i too applied today for indian oil card, (already have flipkart and airtel card but axis is not giving LE )
just recieved a verification call(they just asked employer name, office address, home address) after that nothing, trying to check the status but saying "no details found"

They update it after 2-3 days I heard. Check in the same link afterwards.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

They only benefit one would get by applying separately is LTF...Better you have asked customare care to give you Indian oil axis card based on Axis Flipkart one...If LTF is not your concern...

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
They only benefit one would get by applying separately is LTF...Better you have asked customare care to give you Indian oil axis card based on Axis Flipkart one...If LTF is not your concern...
axis is not providing LE on both the cards, limit is too less that why applied seprately and it is Ltf that's even better, already thinking of closing flipkart axis

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

gautamcool

TF Premier

I also have applied for MyZone LTF today. So next step is to wait for call from Axis bank?
No option for video KYC?