• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Miles and more offer

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I tried to reach both Axis and Miles &More for this...
Yet to get response......

Thinking of applying only if this offer holds true...

drsel

TF Legend
Axis priority experience is still investigating.
They have not yet confirmed 45000 miles.
Axis will give only 15000 miles.
Whether Lufthansa will provide the balance 30000 is unknown

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Axis won't confirm this offer , as the offer is from Miles and more , they are celebrating some 25 years anniversary this year and hence offering 3x rewards for joining .
Axis will credit 15k and the other 30k would be credited in 60 days.

Don't bother Axis by calling them, as usual they are absolutely clueless

drsel

TF Legend
Axis won't confirm this offer , as the offer is from Miles and more , they are celebrating some 25 years anniversary this year and hence offering 3x rewards for joining .

So how you know it will take 60 days and whether it will come from Lufthansa or Axis after 60 days?

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Yea.. I too thought on similar lines... that M&M only will offer 30k miles from their end...

but while searching for options to reach these both.... no email ids were found for both Miles & More and Axis...

Recently Axis has removed all the email ids which they previously had it seems... (not sure... not a Axis customer)... all the mail ids which I found online... got bounced...
Miles and more has only the toll number...

I prefer email anyday... mail them.. wait for response... send reminder... document the responses as well for future reference...
not sure.. they are moving away for these reasons only.... : (

iAmPm

TF Premier
Yea.. I too thought on similar lines... that M&M only will offer 30k miles from their end...

but while searching for options to reach these both.... no email ids were found for both Miles & More and Axis...

Recently Axis has removed all the email ids which they previously had it seems... (not sure... not a Axis customer)... all the mail ids which I found online... got bounced...
Miles and more has only the toll number...

I prefer email anyday... mail them.. wait for response... send reminder... document the responses as well for future reference...
not sure.. they are moving away for these reasons only.... : (
There is no email id for axis, You can write to them using "Support" section on axis website.

drsel

TF Legend
Finally after much perseverance I got my answer---

In reference with the service request number 231026826800, we are glad to inform that the offer is live and valid on Axis miles and more credit card.
Hence you will get 3X Miles as a joining benefit where the Offer valid till 30th November 2023

drsel

TF Legend
We received the Miles and more Select card (higher variant which should give 45000 miles)
its showing 15000 miles on activation.

So what to do to get this activation benefit 15000 miles?
any one transaction of any amount of any merchant ?
can we buy Amazon pay voucher of 10 rupees?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
We received the Miles and more Select card (higher variant which should give 45000 miles)
its showing 15000 miles on activation.

So what to do to get this activation benefit 15000 miles?
any one transaction of any amount of any merchant ?
can we buy Amazon pay voucher of 10 rupees?
Any transaction would make you eligible for activation miles

drsel

TF Legend
If you see redemption options for European cities, it is 30000 miles + 3000-4500 taxes for a one way flight from Mumbai

Last edited: