• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Sept Milestone Credited

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just gauging reactions. I have deleted the post. Why would anyone raise an issue on fair usage policy. Is there a limit to earning points from personal expenditure on Axis?? Are you presuming these are not personal expense?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Just gauging reactions. I have deleted the post. Why would anyone raise an issue on fair usage policy. Is there a limit to earning points from personal expenditure on Axis?? Are you presuming these are not personal expense?
I'm not assuming that it's your personal or manufactured spends.

My question was, what was the moto behind this post? Because you didn't add any extra information than adding just 2 images.

Was it only a flex?

Then it should be in different topic of the forum.

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Like I said I was trying to gauge reactions. A question on the purpose was understood. But without understanding the same, three distinct negative reactions - violation of fair usage, report to axis bank, review of the thread by TF.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Like I said I was trying to gauge reactions. A question on the purpose was understood. But without understanding the same, three distinct negative reactions - violation of fair usage, report to axis bank, review of the thread by TF.
Come on man, let cut the chase and accept you were trying to show off your points. Nothing wrong in it, just that it didn't require a separate post for it. Didn't you notice same reaction on twitter too, no one like show off unless you want to share how to earn.

No one knows how you earned those points, if you share good for us as a group if not no one will cares whether you earn 10k or 3L ER.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
the violation of fair usage policy was a joke if you didnt get it
and your reaction to it by deleting the thread speaks a lot

D₹V

TF Prestige
You should have posted it as profile post though.

And nothing wrong if someone give irrelevant reaction, maybe they didn't like it.

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
the violation of fair usage policy was a joke if you didnt get it
and your reaction to it by deleting the thread speaks a lot
my reaction was not to one comment but collective comments. If it was a joke then perhaps I did not understand. Deleting thread was not to hide anything. Axis has full details and access to my account and records.