• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rent Pay?

Salvator

TF Buzz
Hi Guys

I am new here on the forum and am considering to get the axis Magnus.

I currently pay my rent with the Infinia card on the payzapp red giraffe portal.

My rent is around 55-60k per month

I wanted to know if Axis Magnus works on red giraffe and payzapp, from what I read it doesn't and the sole reason im thinking of getting the card is for rent pay.

Especially that now hdfc Infinia doesn't give points for rent.

I wanted to know if the rent adds to the milestone bonus of 1 lakh of the Magnus.

And if not red giraffe which are the other good portals for the same?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
there is a capping on per transition for rent which is 50000 so if you make multiple trans. below 50k you will get the points
There is no capping as per transaction. I have paid 65000 in a single transaction but received only 3000 points. The capping is for Rs 50000 rent for reward points.

Salvator

TF Buzz
It will be counted but you will not get normal edge reward rewards for the sameI
I didn't understand this

Suppose my rent is 1 lakh will I get rewards points for the first 50,000

and since I cross the 1 lakh milestone will I get the 25,000 bonus reward points?

Also form which month is the milestone bonus counted?
My rm told me only after 45 days from card issuance date

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I didn't understand this

Suppose my rent is 1 lakh will I get rewards points for the first 50,000

and since I cross the 1 lakh milestone will I get the 25,000 bonus reward points?

Also form which month is the milestone bonus counted?
My rm told me only after 45 days from card issuance date
In all TnCs it is mentioned next month of issuance date. 45 days is probably some shit she isn’t aware of.

And your analysis is correct.