• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rent Pay?

Salvator

TF Buzz
Hi Guys

I am new here on the forum and am considering to get the axis Magnus.

I currently pay my rent with the Infinia card on the payzapp red giraffe portal.

My rent is around 55-60k per month

I wanted to know if Axis Magnus works on red giraffe and payzapp, from what I read it doesn't and the sole reason im thinking of getting the card is for rent pay.

Especially that now hdfc Infinia doesn't give points for rent.

I wanted to know if the rent adds to the milestone bonus of 1 lakh of the Magnus.

And if not red giraffe which are the other good portals for the same?

absolutezero1983

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Magnus is working for me since the past 9 months to pay rent thru payzapp and redgirrafe. However I read somewhere that the cap on paying rent thru magnus on payzapp is 50K so you may need to check again. In my case I am paying 49K thru payzapp and it goes through just fine.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some axis magnus cards work with payzapp and some dont.mostly newly issued are facing issues.
(mine was 2 months back and doesnt work)
Yes rent adds to milestone (for now)
Payzapp gives me error that this card is not supported.
My rent is <35k

Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys

I am new here on the forum and am considering to get the axis Magnus.

I currently pay my rent with the Infinia card on the payzapp red giraffe portal.

My rent is around 55-60k per month

I wanted to know if Axis Magnus works on red giraffe and payzapp, from what I read it doesn't and the sole reason im thinking of getting the card is for rent pay.

Especially that now hdfc Infinia doesn't give points for rent.

I wanted to know if the rent adds to the milestone bonus of 1 lakh of the Magnus.

And if not red giraffe which are the other good portals for the same?
I was on the same boat, paying rent via DCB - Redgiraffe and payzapp.

Switched to magnus, can’t add magnus to payzapp. Will have to use cred/paytm or other portals, but it’ll still be worth. I can pay CC bill using HDFC debit card and still get 1% additional cashback.

Salvator

TF Buzz
I was on the same boat, paying rent via DCB - Redgiraffe and payzapp.

Switched to magnus, can’t add magnus to payzapp. Will have to use cred/paytm or other portals, but it’ll still be worth. I can pay CC bill using HDFC debit card and still get 1% additional cashback.
Where do you pay the bill with hdfc debit card and get 1% cash back? On which portal?

Salvator

TF Buzz
Magnus is working for me since the past 9 months to pay rent thru payzapp and redgirrafe. However I read somewhere that the cap on paying rent thru magnus on payzapp is 50K so you may need to check again. In my case I am paying 49K thru payzapp and it goes through just fine.
Is it 50k per month or per transaction?

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i paid rent 30k and 40k , then gave me reward points for total 50k nly , not for rest 20k as , they said rent payment reward points are capped to 50k total transcation irrespective of number of payments , anyone else faced the same issue?

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i paid rent 30k and 40k , then gave me reward points for total 50k nly , not for rest 20k as , they said rent payment reward points are capped to 50k total transcation irrespective of number of payments , anyone else faced the same issue?
Even if other people had better luck the bank will obviously come down on all these workarounds people have been using to reap rewards which weren't eligible for any.

If you raise a request or complaint they'll just tell you the rent points earning is capped so that won't lead you anywhere, rightly so as per their TnC.

If you check every few weeks or months you'll see all the threads about banks restricting/limiting or capping points/rewards/cashback or further down tweaking eligibility and their system to address these "bugs".

I'm seeing this being the case even with wallet reloads that were going through in the past.

Rodeo

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I made 2 transactions but reward was only provided for a total of 50K.

And now I am getting blocked on making more rent payments via cred or paytm.
Also, can't add card on payzapp.
Not sure how to proceed.