• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rent Pay?

Salvator

TF Buzz
Hi Guys

I am new here on the forum and am considering to get the axis Magnus.

I currently pay my rent with the Infinia card on the payzapp red giraffe portal.

My rent is around 55-60k per month

I wanted to know if Axis Magnus works on red giraffe and payzapp, from what I read it doesn't and the sole reason im thinking of getting the card is for rent pay.

Especially that now hdfc Infinia doesn't give points for rent.

I wanted to know if the rent adds to the milestone bonus of 1 lakh of the Magnus.

And if not red giraffe which are the other good portals for the same?

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Abhi, can you explain process to pay rent via payzapp? Not able to add Magnus as new card due to CVV issue
Yes, this is an issue with existing payzapp app. Try new payzapp app which is in beta mode. It may show waitlist but you should be able to register in few days. Alternatively register a new payzapp account through a different number and you will get direct access to new payzapp app without any waitlist.

The new payzapp app has resolved the CVV issue.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
paying rent using Magnus we will get ER ?

Yes, this is an issue with existing payzapp app. Try new payzapp app which is in beta mode. It may show waitlist but you should be able to register in few days. Alternatively register a new payzapp account through a different number and you will get direct access to new payzapp app without any waitlist.

The new payzapp app has resolved the CVV issue.in

The new payzapp app has resolved the CVV issue.
Ok,I tried new app 3 times, I was lucky to get entry in new app. But not able to add new card in particular section. Not able to open Rent section. Not able to complete KYC. Means this app totally raw app. Can you guide how to overcome this issue and pay rent successfully. Now new month is about to start so

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ok,I tried new app 3 times, I was lucky to get entry in new app. But not able to add new card in particular section. Not able to open Rent section. Not able to complete KYC. Means this app totally raw app. Can you guide how to overcome this issue and pay rent successfully. Now new month is about to start so
For me once I logged in, it asked me my PAN number and thereafter was easily able to utilize all sections. Was able to add Magnus and make payment of rent immediately through rent section available on home page of the app. I also bought a Amazon shopping voucher on app as it was running 50% off upto Rs. 50 offer.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Abhi, can you explain process to pay rent via payzapp? Not able to add Magnus as new card due to CVV issue
Hi, It works in new Payzapp app (the one under Beta testing).
Go to accounts -> Linked cards -> Add card.
Then use for payment. Worked flawlessly for me for Magnus.
The old version of Payzapp was having issues with new Magnus users.

Edit : Not sure about KYC part, I have full KYC

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When we pay rent using Paytm rent pay option, we get ER point ? Using Magnus anyone tried

Merchant name shows as Paytm rental

Last edited: