• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rent Pay?

Salvator

TF Buzz
Hi Guys

I am new here on the forum and am considering to get the axis Magnus.

I currently pay my rent with the Infinia card on the payzapp red giraffe portal.

My rent is around 55-60k per month

I wanted to know if Axis Magnus works on red giraffe and payzapp, from what I read it doesn't and the sole reason im thinking of getting the card is for rent pay.

Especially that now hdfc Infinia doesn't give points for rent.

I wanted to know if the rent adds to the milestone bonus of 1 lakh of the Magnus.

And if not red giraffe which are the other good portals for the same?

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
iOS or android?
I believe the iOS update isn't out yet - which means the current Add Card flow is broken as it requests CVV after OTP validation, and Axis rejects the transaction due to the missing CVV. Has anyone been able to register a Magnus on the Payzapp iOS app yet?

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just an update, maybe folks like me with newer magnus would be intereseted.
Newer version (under beta as of now) of Payzapp allows to use Magnus to pay rent.
I was able to pay January rent via Payzapp-Magnus.
So, this afaik, becomes best combination as Redgiraffe has lowest charges.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Newer version (under beta as of now) of Payzapp allows to use Magnus to pay rent.
I hope this becomes available in iOS too.

my rent transaction on magnus is getting declined the 2nd time, so basically my rent goes to 2 people as they are the joint owners of the flat, the 1st transaction went through with magnus but the 2nd is not going through and they have blocked my card, tried with phone pe etc, but in vain, customer care told me only 1 rent payment in a month is allowed, is it true?

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
my rent transaction on magnus is getting declined the 2nd time, so basically my rent goes to 2 people as they are the joint owners of the flat, the 1st transaction went through with magnus but the 2nd is not going through and they have blocked my card, tried with phone pe etc, but in vain, customer care told me only 1 rent payment in a month is allowed, is it true?
In my case even the first attempted txn of this month got didn't go through. Got card last month, paid last month via Freecharge.. at that time got an auto IVR came to verify the txn.

Today too it happened similarly.. but payment failed at Cred end despite IVR confirmation. Re attempted after sometime thru Freecharge.. apparently they tried reaching me which I missed somehow.. card blocked & have called phone banking to unblock.. will take 24 hrs supposedly 🤦🏻‍♂️

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
looks like they have blocked magnus cards on paytm and phonepe rent platforms
My attempts were through Cred & Freecharge.. those too triggered IVR calls. I confirmed as genuine attempt on both of those. Despite that both transactions failed (with money debiting once). Besides this & despite the confirmations, 1 hour after the 2nd attempt I got a mail that card is temporarily blocked. Had to call their phone banking number & request unblocking which will apparently take upto 24 hrs now.

dgbravo

TF Buzz
I just tried using newer payzapp version and my new magnus.. but it didn't work