• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus meet and greet, My experience

Hisoka

TF Ace
So today I had a flight from Bangalore T1 to Delhi T3. I booked Airport meet and greet at departure. Here are all the things that I expected to happen but didn’t happen, I’d love to listen to other’s experiences as well

1. They didn’t have a buggy, they said as it’s a small airport so no buggy for T1. For T2 they have

2. We were made through all the normal checks, including airport entry, baggage checkin, security check in etc. We were standing in like like everyone else. Just they were holding our luggage and asked our flight class. We said premium economy and they stood in that line, so did we.

3. I assumed that we’ll directly be dropped in lounge from VIP entry and they’ll do all the baggage checkin and security checkin for us. But I felt like normal flow, just that a guy was there with us to do the work which we do, and we were watching him do that.

4. Luckily we had premium economy so our boarding was very smooth. And at security checkin there was not much crowd today. BUT, if we had booked economy class and there was huge line at security. We had to stand in that line only, which defeats the whole purpose of meet and greet.

To summarise, although my flight experience was smooth. Meet and greet didn’t play any role in that process. I’ll try again from Delhi airport as it’s usually crowded. Does everyone’s experience is the same, so let me know!

Bonus: I didn’t know we have a more premium lounge at Bangalore airports (International lounge), and since I hold the Magnus card, I was able to enter myself and one guest through priority pass. That lounge is way better than the domestic one as domestic lounge is too crowded. This felt more premium

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I
Where do you track the PP usage?
I don’t track PP usage for Magnus separately , as it’s pretty straightforward of 8 free guest access per year so nothing to track their .
My 8 free guest access was completed in 5 of my trips in past
Post that I haven’t used Magnus PP for guest access in domestic and all 8 guest access charges have been reversed by Axis automatically

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Please can anyone help if meet and greet is available for T2 Domestic Banglore as I could only see it is available for T1. Travelling with a family of 5 mostly Sr citizens and want to avail this service.

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Believe in that case selection of T1 should go through and it can be sorted by telling the service provider that it’s T2 Domestiv Bangalore later right?

Using meet and greet for first time would be super helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_3764.png
    IMG_3764.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 11

ashishp

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Booked M&G service 1 month before travel date (24 Nov 2023) for Mumbai T2- domestic. Got email from concierge team that it is confirmed and contact details would be shared 2 hours before service time (7:25AM).

To my surprise, I never received any contact details and no one called me on travel date.

After my travel, Raised the concern with concierge team, they said I will get resolution in 48 hours. Again i got no resolution, today called them again and they asked me that that they will inform me as soon as they get some resolution from vendor.

Please don't trust them.

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Booked M&G service 1 month before travel date (24 Nov 2023) for Mumbai T2- domestic. Got email from concierge team that it is confirmed and contact details would be shared 2 hours before service time (7:25AM).

To my surprise, I never received any contact details and no one called me on travel date.

After my travel, Raised the concern with concierge team, they said I will get resolution in 48 hours. Again i got no resolution, today called them again and they asked me that that they will inform me as soon as they get some resolution from vendor.

Please don't trust them.
Yes happened thrice with me two times they cancelled and one time just ignored the request lmfao

Tirajat

TF Select
I threatened to close my (true) Burgundy relationship and was offered a Rs.1000/- Taj gift voucher as compensation!

Please don't trust them.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Booked the M&G service three days ago for a flight scheduled today from IGI-T3. The experience was good; I received the confirmation mail yesterday, and the executive called me last night through text, seven hours before the flight, to inquire about the number of bags and guests. I was greeted by the executive outside Gate No-1, and as we had only two backpacks, I told him there was no need for a porter. Entered through the staff gate but was asked to stand in the queue to drop the luggage. Luckily, I had the Vistara Gold membership, so I headed to the Priority check-in counter.

Security was a breeze. I straight-up skipped a 30-minute waiting line to the Business class section and got done in 30 seconds but then had to remove a thing from the bag, which took another 2 minutes.

After security, I thanked the executive and told him that this was all the assistance that I needed, and he was free to leave. Everything, in all, took under 10 minutes at the most before I was at the food court. Saved time and stress. 👍

Overall 9.5/10

Hisoka

TF Ace
Booked the M&G service three days ago for a flight scheduled today from IGI-T3. The experience was good; I received the confirmation mail yesterday, and the executive called me last night through text, seven hours before the flight, to inquire about the number of bags and guests. I was greeted by the executive outside Gate No-1, and as we had only two backpacks, I told him there was no need for a porter. Entered through the staff gate but was asked to stand in the queue to drop the luggage. Luckily, I had the Vistara Gold membership, so I headed to the Priority check-in counter.

Security was a breeze. I straight-up skipped a 30-minute waiting line to the Business class section and got done in 30 seconds but then had to remove a thing from the bag, which took another 2 minutes.

After security, I thanked the executive and told him that this was all the assistance that I needed, and he was free to leave. Everything, in all, took under 10 minutes at the most before I was at the food court. Saved time and stress. 👍

Overall 9.5/10
Meet and Greet in T3 Delhi is really good. Much much better than Bangalore. I was checked in through VIP entry at all places like Airport gate, lounge and even the final boarding.