• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
What is difference between gift card and shopping voucher?
Do I have to buy this from grabdeals itself to get benefit?
Is grabdeal and gryftr portal same ?
What will happen to shopping voucher in case of return of product?
Assuming you are referring to Amazon shopping vouchers and Amazon Gift vouchers, the main difference is that ASV can only be used for shopping, while AGV is as good as cash. You can use AGV to pay bills, shop, and even make payments on other sites or apps.

Currently, if you buy AGV through GrabDeals, you will not receive any CB. However, if you buy ASV, you will get 5% + 2% cashback using a credit card or 10% + 2% cashback using a debit card. Therefore, buying ASV would be more beneficial since you are not getting any cashback with AGV.

Regarding the difference between GrabDeals and Gyftr, the major distinction is that with GrabDeals, you can only earn up to 10k ER points, whereas there are no such restrictions with Gyftr. It seems that GrabDeals operates like an affiliate marketing platform similar to the CashKaro model, while Gyftr is primarily used for brand vouchers.

Disclaimer: I am new to Magnus, having just received and activated my card yesterday, so there is a possibility of errors. 🤣 If I am mistaken, I am more than happy to be corrected.

What is difference between gift card and shopping voucher?
Do I have to buy this from grabdeals itself to get benefit?
Is grabdeal and gryftr portal same ?
What will happen to shopping voucher in case of return of product?
Grabdeals is shopping directly on the online merchant store after going through Axis Banks' link on their Grabdeals page.

Gyftr is their gift card/voucher portal.

Grabdeals is generally more rewarding but also more restricted.

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Redgiraffe + Payzapp gives ER points for rent
Can someone without any HDFC relationship (no account or credit card) use Payzapp? Since I have never used Payzapp before, and I see discussions on Payzapp and then 2.0, etc., can someone tell me what's the best way to get into the Payzapp thing? Is it as simple as download the app or go to the payzapp website, register and you are good to go or is there some other process?

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can someone without any HDFC relationship (no account or credit card) use Payzapp? Since I have never used Payzapp before, and I see discussions on Payzapp and then 2.0, etc., can someone tell me what's the best way to get into the Payzapp thing? Is it as simple as download the app or go to the payzapp website, register and you are good to go or is there some other process?
You dont need an HDFC bank account to use Payzapp

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But that requires a valid rent document correct?
Let's say I have a home loan EMI
If I pay that amount to another bank account of my family member will I get reward points through any portal
It requires valid document. If you pay through BharatNXT you can send it to family members and get ER.
But I don't recommend this as Axis may ask for proof if you send large amount through it. And they can reverse the points or block the card.

Most other platforms Axis charges fees and doesn't receive ER

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
It requires valid document. If you pay through BharatNXT you can send it to family members and get ER.
But I don't recommend this as Axis may ask for proof if you send large amount through it. And they can reverse the points or block the card.

Most other platforms Axis charges fees and doesn't receive ER
Which all platforms does it charge fee for?
Nobroker
Paytm
Cred
Freecharge

Suhail

TF Neo
Had a few queries
1. Will EMI transactions be counted towards monthly/annual milestones?
2. Will EMI be awarded edge rewards?
3. Will fuel transactions be counted towards monthly/annual milestones?
4. Will fuel transaction be awarded edge rewards?

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Had a few queries
1. Will EMI transactions be counted towards monthly/annual milestones?
2. Will EMI be awarded edge rewards?
3. Will fuel transactions be counted towards monthly/annual milestones?
4. Will fuel transaction be awarded edge rewards?
I know fuel transactions will be awarded edge rewards for transactions above 4k where you won't receive surcharge waiver
And yes it gets counted for milestones.
Tag me if you get the answer for EMI transactions

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
EMI transactions not counted.

Not direct EMI payments
Let's say I had to pay my home loan EMI and I xferred money through no broker as rent payment will I get ER points and will it get counted for milestones

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If magnus doesn't give ER I have a friend with a merchant qr I can easily rotate money in small denomination transaction via rupay hdfc cc without charges.
But if magnus gives ER and considers it for milestone I have no issues in paying the MDR upfront