• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Important TnC Links | All T&C of Axis Magnus Credit card

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When are the reward points credited? My first statement was generated few days ago but the edge portal shows zero points. I called the customer care and they said it is credited after payment due date. This is something new which I have never seen in other cards.

sunnyhere

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
When are the reward points credited? My first statement was generated few days ago but the edge portal shows zero points. I called the customer care and they said it is credited after payment due date. This is something new which I have never seen in other cards.
Reward points should be credited 2-3 days after settlement.

sunnyhere

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think my card is not mapped to the edge portal.
You will need to check with the CC on this. If they are saying the reward points will reflect after Bill generation then they are lying. Escalate.
Also, try the number provided on the back of the card.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You will need to check with the CC on this. If they are saying the reward points will reflect after Bill generation then they are lying. Escalate.
Also, try the number provided on the back of the card.
After talking to two more CC people, finally found someone who agreed to the point mentioned by everyone here. Points should be reflected within 3-4 days but official max TAT is 12 days. He said that my credit card is probably not mapped to my Axis Edge account. Finally, he raised a request. Let's see how it goes.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There's condition on the last page saying,
"The offer is valid only for select Axis Bank Credit Cardholders to whom the formal offer communication was sent by Axis Bank, on their mobile number/email ID registered with the bank."

I didn't get any SMS/email about this offer, I just gave missed call to that number and got offer SMS. I am not sure if I can consider my card eligible for this offer.

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There's condition on the last page saying,
"The offer is valid only for select Axis Bank Credit Cardholders to whom the formal offer communication was sent by Axis Bank, on their mobile number/email ID registered with the bank."

I didn't get any SMS/email about this offer, I just gave missed call to that number and got offer SMS. I am not sure if I can consider my card eligible for this offer.
I think you should be good. That line is just for them to play safe

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Fuel spends do not give any reward points, but will this spend be counted for montly 1L milestone and yearly 15L spend for annual fee waiver?

2. Paying home rent using freecharge will it give reward points?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
After talking to two more CC people, finally found someone who agreed to the point mentioned by everyone here. Points should be reflected within 3-4 days but official max TAT is 12 days. He said that my credit card is probably not mapped to my Axis Edge account. Finally, he raised a request. Let's see how it goes.
Any update on this?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Does EMI transactions count towards milestone? If yes, how do they work like each emi amount in different month or total in one month?

What happens if I cancel emi conversion and pay full. Will it count towards milestone of that month?

Shadab_1

TF Select
For 1L montly milestone, it states all transaction except wallet is considered. So I guess Balance Transfer would work in this case ?

rammahajan

TF Buzz
Can someone please confirm whether EMI transactions are always excluded from the 1 lakh milestone benefit or it applied from March 2023? I didn't receive 25k bonus points for Jan 2023 because excluding the EMI transaction of 15000 INR my spends were around 92K. Please advise