• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Gyftr

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi I see this 5x edge points offer on Gyftr website for amazon purchase . What is the maximum amount I can get this benefit for ?
I have purchased 10k amazon voucher on gyftr using axis magnus , will I actually get 3000 edge reward points for this txn .
How many more such txns I can do on gyftr and max how many points I can earn with this 5x benefit .

Attachments

• 83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    106 KB · Views: 76

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, Over all any restrictions on the Edge rewards, Any such Info pls.
None from Gyftr edgerewards except the earlier ones as there are multiple partners coupons are there, anyone can buy what they want etc.

So no limit on GYFTR ER points except coupons limit you can buy

lisheunb

TF Neo
Which one is more beneficial in the following scenario?
1000 rupees Swiggy voucher from Wohoo with 7.7% discount or from Gyftr which gives 2.5% discount + 5x Edge Reward Points?

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which one is more beneficial in the following scenario?
1000 rupees Swiggy voucher from Wohoo with 7.7% discount or from Gyftr which gives 2.5% discount + 5x Edge Reward Points?
Gyftr always if you have magnus.

Considering that you will use ER for miles, 5x would be 24% back as miles.

Even if you use ER for vouchers, 5x would be 6%.

The 2.5% instant discount is actually bad (or their strategy) because it brings down the ER earned on 1000. You would get 240 ER instead of 300 ER. So cashback would be 19.2% as miles or 4.8% as vouchers.

Considered 1 mile = ₹1 for above calculation.

vikramv4u

TF Buzz
Can I ask a basic (and maybe not very relevant to this topic) question? When does one use Gyftr vs GrabDeals? How are both these portals different? Can anyone shed light.. i know its a newbie question.. i have a Magnus.. Thank you in advance!!

Shadab_1

TF Select
Can I ask a basic (and maybe not very relevant to this topic) question? When does one use Gyftr vs GrabDeals? How are both these portals different? Can anyone shed light.. i know its a newbie question.. i have a Magnus.. Thank you in advance!!
1. Go to Gyftry => Buy vouchers (using any cc) => use vouchers
2. Go to Axis Grabdeals => Go to Gyftry => Buy vouchers (using only applicable cc) => use voucher + Get additional points / rewards for using this route. worth the effort.
SBI and HDFC also has same routes.. Only difference would be in rewards. Thery offer different rewards / points.
Since you are holding Magnus, you will ge accelerated ER points 5x/10x times the normal ones

Frade

TF Buzz
2. Go to Axis Grabdeals => Go to Gyftry => Buy vouchers (using only applicable cc) => use voucher + Get additional points / rewards for using this route. worth the effort.
SBI and HDFC also has same routes.. Only difference would be in rewards. Thery offer different rewards / points.
Since you are holding Magnus, you will ge accelerated ER points 5x/10x times the normal ones
Follow up to his question is what is the difference between grabdealsaxisbank.woohoo page and https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/home page?

Do I need to auth with last 4 digits and phone no to get accelerated points the way the first point mentions on the website (screenshot attached) or I only need to click on earn 3x/5x/10x points instead of cash back to get redirected to partner website and pay with my card to get the benefit?

Attachments

• D3E42E16-9025-492C-894E-C1206F913B66.jpeg
    D3E42E16-9025-492C-894E-C1206F913B66.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 13

PANK

TF Premier
What is reward rate on privilege and select on puchase of Amazon voucher from axis gyftr as 3x is mentioned

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-25-13-46-46-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-25-13-46-46-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I haven’t received points for Nov 2022 Grabdeals transactions on marks & spencers (45x). Called customer care, they took service request but saying grabdeals can take 120 days also. In my case there was partial cancellation of the order too. Is there any t&c which says even if we have partial cancellation we will not receive points? I would assume we will receive 45x on part of transaction which isn’t cancelled.

Also, has anyone received November Gyftr points? I haven’t received those too

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Will we get 3x/5x/10x rewards if we buy directly from https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards using magnus or we need to go to Gyftr site via grabdeals to get the multiplier rewards? @Wealth is my birth right! @TechnoFino

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

PANK

TF Premier
For Amazon 3x is mentioned that means
For privilege 10 edge reward for 200 spend value 0.20
3x means 3% reward rate right

Does For Select gyft transaction are considered retail transaction or not